Skyler Plan Begins

Hello everyone so we half was through series six already and I can't believe it so between good man goes to war and least kill Hitler will be skyler plan and some extra things I might put in so hope you enjoy thank you allonzy and geronimo.

In the castle skyler was sitting on her throne when Rebecca came to her" is it time for your plan to begin "" yes my dear Rebecca it is time and soon the doctor will be mine hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha ".

Meanwhile in the tardis Charlotte was getting dress for their next trip the pendent was still glowing and Charlotte wonder if it was time to turn evil. And the doctor will be skyler Charlotte shivers at the thought she would not turn evil she promised herself she would fight it for matt and get her daughter back. She stood up straight went into the wardrobe and got out a tweet cost and trousers and put it on she looked in the mirror and smiled "I like this" she grabes her sonic and put it in her jacket pocket and headed downstairs. As she did that in the console room the doctor was fixing some control when Charlotte came to him "hey you ok" " hey hon I'm good just fixing the tardis you look like me I like it" the doctor said looking at her smiling and then frowned "um hon" "yeah what wrong" Charlotte wonder kneeling down next to him wondering what up.

"am I a good husband" "yes of course you are what brought this on" Charlotte wonder touching his cheek wondering why he would think he not a good lover to her. He stood up and leans his hand against the tardis "I just thought because I changed you and that skyler is after you that you hate me" "I don't hate you ok I love you now least go to this beach" she smiled as she pulled the leaver and they headed to the beach. When the tardis landed they both walked out and smiled "this is what we need nice quiet place" "I agree matt least get some shells" Charlotte smiled as they look around for some shells hours past and nothing happened but then when Charlotte was going to get done sand to build a sand castle the pendent round her next fell off and broke. Charlotte sighed and picked it up but then the energy that was in it filled her and she fell to the ground the doctor saw her lying there so he ran over to her to see if she OK "hon you ok charlotte" "I obey skyler" Charlotte said standing up her eyes glowing red and the doctor knew this is what rose saw skyler plan had just begun.

He stood his ground he would not leave Charlotte he loved her and skyler would pay for this "Charlotte it's me the doctor please just stop" "I am not your lover you will come with me" Charlotte said taking his hand and they teloport to the castle "ahh the doctor what a pleasant surprise good work Charlotte" "yes my lady" Charlotte said bowing to her as the doctor looked around wondering what going on"skyler what going on why controle Charlotte "" well I need her power and soon we rule together "she smiled as she walked over to him touching his cheek but he pulled it away" I never love you "" we will see tie him up "she said as Charlotte took matt to the cell and tied him up" Charlotte lisern to me this is not you please I love you "" I only love skyler she is my hero "Charlotte said as she walked out of the cell and headed off the doctor stood up and tried to reach the cell bars" you will pay for this skyler if its the last thing I do ".

To be continued...