Andrew And Rose Baby

Back in the tardis Andrew and the others where sitting round the tardis console having some tea "so your merlin the grate wizard wow awesome and your Natalie who are you exactly" "spoiler" Natalie said smiling as they sip their tea " so tell us what happened" "well the pendent has broken and Charlotte is now under skyler control or so she thought. Charlotte fighted it and now she get drained of energy soon" Natalie explained as they all gasp with shock.

Merlin got out the locket and gave it to them "when I meet Charlotte she droped this Natalie said it could help stop skyler" "well least we know we could ust it now we need to get some rest we got a busy day tomorrow" Andrew said standing up when rose goes into labour "the baby coming the baby coming" "OK get her to the bedroom" raven said as they carry her to the bed room as Natalie help her with the baby "OK push""ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" rose said as she pushes Andrew holding her hand "OK your doing find just keep breathing and pushing" "push rose" Beth said as rose pushes and the baby is here "a baby girl" "oh our baby" rose said kissing Andrew as raven passed her as the baby smiled "what you going to call her" "I was thinking lottie" Andrew said as rose smiled "a shot version of mum name" she smiled touching the baby cheek "I love it hello lottie welcome to the world" "here let me put her in the cot" clone Rebecca said placing her in the cot as rose falls asleep.

Andrew kiseed her head and they walked out the room to give her some time to rest "so what do we do about Charlotte" "well I have to stay with rose just for now but you lot go save charlotte" Andrew said as they nod and they head to bed ready for the day they save charlotte. As they did that in the castle skyler was sitting on her throne when Charlotte Natalie walked in "my lady the baby is born what now" "clone it and bring the real one to me soon I have power and I turn this baby evil if it the last thing I do" skyler said as Natalie nods and disappear back to the tardis as skyler larght "hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha ".

To be continued...