Last Day

Back In the tardis after Andrew picks river up there been two of them and this was getting mad. But as the other river lay on the floor Andrew tried to get her to wake up "river wake up please you ok hang on your holding your breath what going on" "oh it's only a few sontarans nothing bad hello have we meet "said river as she shakes rose hand smiling  as she has not meet her before but knowing river she could be lying well you never know. Rose smiled and stood next to the Andrew " um I'm rose pleased to meet you "" OK well good to see you now this is our private time so um Andrew you got me a dress who it for " said river as she pushed past  rose to see the dress hanging up. 

Rose rubbed her arm as Andrew kissed her cheek quickly before running to her" it's for rose i bought it as a present but I wanted to ask you first that's all""oh I see but who else is here where is she " said the other river as she walks away from him looking for someone eles as she did not believe Andrew one bit. But then the other river came in" you OK doctor who you talking to "" myself dear " Andrew said as she watched her disappeared and then the other one came" here we go again""where is she I could of sworn you where talking to her " said the other river as she walks up the step to Andrew. He smiled and sent her back to her prison and smiled" is that over now "" doctor where did you get another one from " said another river ad she come in with the same dress Andrew had hanging up" um can you cheek the light for me "" OK this is strange what going on Andrew  ". 

Said rose as she walked to him touching his face he smiled and was about to kiss her when the other river cane in," it's OK it dose not need changing everything ok""wrong tardis river mine parked round back " said another Andrew who walked in after her the other Andrew noticed rose there. So he kissed her hand as he walked up to her" my lady""stop it come on he taking me to see the singing towers he been promising for years " said the other river as she walked outside of the tardis, the other Andrew stepped down and bowed to both of them" you know that she said the last time she saw us was now is that what happening "" spoilers "said the other Andrew as he walked out and closed the door. Andrew smiled  and hugeded rose as he  spung her around and touch her cheek" I love you""I love you to " and they kissed but as they did rivee popes her headed out of the door to see if he was OK. To see them kissing and her heart broke will Andrew tell her about rose or is this one secret that he will take to the grave.