Protecting The Doctor

Previously the doctor got Charlotte ticket for take that in Sheffield 2019 so they travel there to find another doctor and tardis. They meet the 13th doctor, Ryan, yaz and Graham the 11th doctor explained why there here but before they could continue skyler apeard what will happen next least find out.

Back in Sheffield the two doctor stood infront of their compantion and their wife pointing their sonic to skyler "hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha do you think that will work" "yes we the doctor and you are trying to hurt our friend and our Charlotte we won't let you" they both said smiling as Charlotte steoes past them walking to skyler when the doctors pulled her away "you can't do this" "she going to keep doing this we got to stop her" Charlotte said as she let go of their grip as she walked to skyler her eyes glowing "hello skyler" "you destroy my castle I had to move to London" skyler said as her eyes glowed to her hands where glowing to.

The two doctors could only watch as their lover was doing this they wanted to help but Charlotte stoped them as her hands glowed to. The three friend joined them as they watch "what she doing" "she has power that can destroy the world" the 13th doctor said as she looked scared at what was going on Charlotte eyes glowed bright and she blasted it at her as skyler did it back to her and they where going back and forth "hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha you can't beat me" "yes I can I am stronger then you" Charlotte said as she made her eyes glow brighter and then she blasted it near skyler direction and she disappeared. Charlotte fell to the ground as they all ran to her "is she OK" "is she hurt" Ryan wonder as yaz tested her pulse "she OK" "oh my baby" 11th doctor said as he was glad Charlotte was OK but he just saw how bad her powers had got and he really felt bad for doing what he did "you ok" "yeah just worried that I done the wrong thing I just saw charlotte near death it was horrible" he said as the 13th doctor touched his shoulder "I know we can't say what the future will be but it get better I promise" "thank you" he said smiling as he shock her hand "I'm glad to see that my future in safe hands" "your welcome well you going to the concert still" she asked him as he nods "yeah I will want to join us" "come on doctor" Ryan said smiling a she nods "yeah sure why not we not going to remember this later" "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" Charlotte said as they all walk together to the concert.

Two hours later they where walking to their tardis "well i can't wait to meet you all" "same here" graham said hugging Charlotte she grins as she huged Ryan and yazm them she walked to the 13th doctor and smiled "well see you in the future" "I can't wait" the 13th doctor smiled and they kiss Charlotte let go "thank you" "your welcome" Charlotte nods and held the 11th doctor hand and they head into the tardis as it disappear "she seams nice" "yeah she is" the doctor said smiling as the others head back to the flat as the doctor looked up the sky "till we meet again the blue horse".