First Day

Up in space  stood the tardis inside the ship Andrew was flying the tardis to river storm cage for her next adventure through time and space rose walked up the step and looked at the dress that was hanging up on the tardis "hey Andrew everyone asleep wow that a nice dress where we going today" "I'm sorry my love it's for river I'm taking her for adventure I'm sorry " said Andrew as he held her hand while placing his head on hers and kiss her head. She looked up at him and smiled kissing his lips and they kissed in till the tardis landed " I love you Andrew so much I be fixing the tardis if you need me "" sure my love and I love you to ah river good to see you " said the doctor as he saw river going in but he saw rose hand so he placed his on her to keep her safe. As he did not want river to know about them two "so where we going today" "I got lots here oh and that diary it's not funny river it's important. I don't see it we keep meeting in the wrong order it's best for me not to know about what happened "Andrew said as he moved his hand away as he felt roses hand was gone so he walked to river to tell her about the diary. River smiles and goes down the step" OK well I go and get a new dress see you later "" andrew you ok "said rose as she pops her head out smiling Andrew walked over to her touching her face the ring on his finger making rose face a bit cold," I love you rose so much I'm glad you here river coming "" you talking to someone doctor "said river as she comes up the stairs as rose face his behind Andrew back keeping quiet" no just me talking to myself "he smiles as she goes back through but before he could kiss rose they heard a noise outside so he ran to the door to see river as she fainted in his arm" um Andrew this is bad right""in a nut shell rose got it in one river river wake up " said Andrew as he tried to wake up river this was bad or was it least find out.