Dinner Under The Stars

As the sun started to go down to a end of the first day of their honeymoon. Charlotte and the doctor was sitting under the stars as they were getting ready to have dinner after what happened in the tardis. Charlotte was feeling a bit strange after what happened she nearly killed her husband after being under skylar control and she really scarred "you ok hon" "I'm scared I'm really scarred" Charlotte said as she started to cry as he got up and kneeled infront of her touching her cheek "hey hey hey its OK hon you where under her control its not your fault" "I nearly killed you if I lost you" she said as he placed a finger on her lips before she could finished "you never going to lose me never i love you ok I always love and don't blaim yourself your my wife and my world you mean more to me then you ever know. And I love you forever Mrs doctor" "I love you to" she said hugging him glad they always be OK as long as their together nothing was going to change how they feel for each other. The doctor stroked her hair and smiled "I love you to least eat".

So the waiter and waitress cane over and smiled "what can I get you today" "oh I have the pasta" "I have fish pie" the doctor said smiling as they both walk off "what the legend round this place how did it get its name" "it was said that two lovers came here and they kissed and all thease stars appeared and that was it" the doctor said holding charlotte hand smiling Charlotte looked up at the stars and they twinkle in her eyes "yoir so beautiful" "thank you" she smiled blushing as one star fell from the sky and landed in her hand "what this" "ah my surprise" the doctor smiled as he grins. Charlotte opend the box in her hand to see a hair clip she gasped with joy at it "it's beautiful" "just like you" he said as he put the clip in her hair as they kiss "you know how much I love you" "I do" he whisper in her ear as the food came out "your dinner" "thank you" Charlotte said as they eat after dinner the music played and they start to dance "you know matt we been through a lot you and me and I'm glad we here" "same tomorrow going to be amazing"he smiled as they dance under the stars feeling happy and safe in the knowledge that skylar plan has failed but nor did they know her plan was only just beging.

Day one - complete