Nightly Cuddles (Shinzu x Davis)

Start from the beginning

It was very quiet at night. In the day everything was moving fast with people heading to work and people talking but now it was just so quiet. It was actually kinda nice. I just wandered around the city not really paying attention to where I was going. But what brought me back to reality was the sound of footsteps behind me. I glanced behind me and saw a guy in a hood following me. I quickly picked up my pace but I heard their footsteps get faster too. I went to turn a corner only to see another guy in front of me. "Hey there kid. Whatcha doing out here all alone?"

"U-Umm, I-I w-was g-going f-for a-a w-walk. . .." I answered very nervously.

"Are you lost?" He grabbed my shoulder saying, "I can help you."

I backed away from him and said, "I-I th-think I-I'm g-good. . .." I suddenly bumped into someone. I quickly turned around seeing the other guy there.

"He offered you help. You should take it."

"Yeah, come with us."

"L-like I-I s-said I-I'm g-good. . .."

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear." He suddenly grabbed me and held a knife to my throat. "Come. With. Us." I started freaking out and did the only thing I could. I kicked guy #1 in the nuts making him hunch over. Guy #2 grabbed me from behind me and #1 came at me. I kicked him in the stomach, getting him away and elbowed #2 in the face. He let me go so I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder, hitting him to the ground. The other ran at me about to hit so I ducked and when he pasted me, I kicked him in the back. He hit the ground and that's when I ran. I ran the streets tryna figure out where I was.

'Damn it!' I should've payed more attention to where I was going!' I ran around a corner only to see that it was a dead end. I went to to turn around and run, but guy #1 was there. No where to run now little kid." I looked around tryna figure out what to do as he slowly walked towards me. I slowly backed way trying to think of anything when I suddenly had an idea. I looked at the guys belt and a garbage dumpster nearby.

'Only one chance. Need to make it count.' My back the wall behind me.

"No where to run now."

I waited until he pasted the dumpster before I glared at him and said, "Don't be so sure." I then ran at him. He swung his knife at me, but I slide under him, touching his belt with one of my hand, then touched the dumpster with my other hand. He was pulled to the dumpster and was stuck to it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I tried to back away from him but was too slow, and his knife cut my cheek.

"Ah!" I put pressure on it and went to run when I heard a gunshot. I fell onto my back from jumping. I sat up and my eyes widden when I saw guy #2 a few feet from me, with a gun pointed at me.

"You're good, but unfortunately not good enough." He gave a dark laugh and said, "Good-bye kid." He pulled the triggered and I closed my eyes tightly.

BANG!!!

But I didn't feel anything. I opened one of my eyes and saw the bullet not even an inch away from my face frozen in place. "What the--?!"

"Put. The gun. Down. Now." Someone growled behind the guy.

I looked behind him and screamed, "DAVIS!!!"

Davis's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night due to a headache. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, I went upstairs to get a drink. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass when I saw a small note on the counter. I grabbed it and read it.