Chapter 1

Soleil POV

Quick note: This feels so weird writing that lmao. But I'm ready let's get it.

8 years ago, 14 years old.

"Soleil get up! You know you start a new school today. Come on" My foster mother, Lynette said.

Her annoying ass.

She's been my foster mother for a few years now and I always thought about running away. Maybe one day I will.

I got up from the bed groaning with an attitude and she said "Don't catch no attitude, it's your fault you have to go to a new school in the first place."

I got expelled from the last school I was at because I already had three tries. And fought all three times, so now I had to start fresh. Which I was ready for, but nervous.

I just ignored Lynette and opened my little dresser I had and pulled out an outfit for me to wear.

"Soleil" My foster brother Tyrone said.

"What?" I said.

"Just wanted you to know I used your toothbrush this morning" He said before laughing.

"I swear if you did I'll kick your ass." I said looking over at him and he ran off and laughed and I chased him.

"Aye aye! What are you doing?" Lynette asked quickly getting in front of me.

"He used my toothbrush!" I said and she looked back at Tyrone.

"Tyrone did you use her tooth brush?" Lynette asked.

"I thought it was mine" He said and I smacked my lips.

"Mine is completely different from yours." I said.

"Just calm down Soleil, I got a brand new spare one you can have" Lynette said rolling her eyes and I sighed in frustration.

I hate it here.

Lynette has three kids and they all treat me like shit because I'm the odd one out. I hate them.

I went back in my room angrily grabbing my clothes and everything else I needed and headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

-

Tremaine POV

Quick note/Fun fact: I had no idea Tremaine and his friend had this conversation until now lmao, speaking to Tremaine about his side of things really shocked me 😂. Okay go ahead and read.

"You know you in trouble for not coming to practice right?" One of my main homies Jaden said to me.

"I had a dentist appointment yesterday, what was I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Reschedule" Jaden said laughing.

"I couldn't. I had already rescheduled like three times" I said.

"Damn. Better explain that to coach after school" Jaden said as we walked in class together.

"I am." I said as we sat in our seats.

"Aye who the fuck is that?" Jaden asked as some girl walked in the class with three textbooks in her hand and she looked mean lowkey but she was bad. She walked over to Ms.Smith and started talking to her.

"I don't know.. She must be new." I said staring kinda hard.

"She fine" Jaden said.

"Very.. You got a girl nigga stop looking" I said.

"Aye ain't nothing wrong with looking as long as long I don't act on it" He said and I chuckled.

"And so do you cuh! You got Nahni" He said.