29: plan

The next morning the mated couple had been sleeping till the sun was already high up in the sky.  Leaving the pack suspicious and their friends guessing. But Jin, namjoon and Hoseok already knew.

They heard.....Amd they left the house as soon as they did.

"my pup.....Wake up" jungkook said softly as he caressed Taehyungs naked back. The omega was sleeping half on jungkook's torso his cheek squished on jungkooks chest. The Alpha had pulled the boy back into his arms when he woke up without his mate close to him.

"hmm..."

"wake up~" jungkook sang softly and placed a kiss on taehyungs head. Then slowly tue omegas eyes opened and he snuggled closer against the raven letting out a sigh.
"ahh, there you are"

"hmmorning" the boy mumbled sleepy.

"morning Tae" the alpha rolled to his side so he could watch the boy better. With one hand he removed the blondd bangs from the omega's face. Je was happy after last night. He had mated with the Omega, now whats left was to mark him.....And maybe have pups if taehyung wanted to.

Jungkook really wanted to have their own pups.

"im...Hungry" taehyung said not realising that lunch had almost passed by now. They laid in bed for way to long.

"i will make you something when we get up" jungkook said. "does anything hurt?"

"hurt?"

"from last night..." jungkook grinned. Taehyung blushed he didnt think of that so early. But now he did he felt shy. He really did that with the Alpha. He was glad he did.

"a bit, but i will be fine. I can take it" taehyung said proudly. He didnt mind a bit of pain and wanted to show the alpha he was strong.

But when he wanted to get out of bed his ass seemed to hurt a bit more than it did when lying down. He hissed but tried to play it off cool putting on a straight face.

Jungkook chuckled watching the cute boy walk, half limp, his way to the bathroom.

"cute" the alpha said and followed after the boy. He was feeling hungry as well.

-

While Jungkook was waiting for taehyung to finish his business in the bathroom he had been thinking of a plan to get to Kyun, he needed to get rid of his brother's and his curse. But first he had to silence Kyun.

He cant risk him getting Taehyung.

"i will poison him. He is possed like me and his demon wont let him die, he will be weakened. The witches will have to show up. And then i will kill them" jungkook said his plan to the other alpha, namjoon.

Namjoon stood there in silence, he thought about it. "it seems possible"

"its worth trying.."

"so you need something to poison Kyun?"

"yea, something deadly so his demon will be weakened and vulnerable." jungkook walked around in the room. He had thought this plan through, and in his eyes it was a good, it just needed to be planned well and Kyun cant suspect a anything. Well he can, if he eats the poison it will be fine, he just needs to eat that.

"i think i know something, hunters use this poison on their traps. We can steal those and put in in Kyun's food?"

"great idea, get me those things" the head alpha ordered and smirked when Namjoon left the room going for his task. "You will not escape me Kyun, i will win..."

*knock* there was a single knock before the door opened. And immediately jungkook's eyes softened and he smiled watching his Omega mate approach him.

"hello Baby" he said.

"hi Kookie, can i get my food now?"

"of course, i will make something for you so you can eat"

Taehyung felt very clingy and so much more close to the Alpha after they mated. It felt perfect, he wanted more of Jungkook and to be closer than before.

"i will go and talk to Jin, he asked me to come and talk just now " taehyung said. He had run into the alpha this morning and Seokjin asked him to come talk about something.

"alright, i will just leave it in the kitchen then"

"okayy"

-

"what would he like?....Fruits and maybe some small pancaces with it?" jungkook questioned himself and... "wait no, just fruit i want to make pancake dinner already" he answered his own question and grabbed all kinds of fruits from the basket cutting them into small pieces and put them into a bowl.

He was done quickly and put the fruits to the side covering it with a plate so the fruits wont get flies. His eyes fell onto the clear liquid bottle on the table. The poison....Right, almost forgot.

He grabbed the bottle and the meat from the fridge.
Jungkook coated the meat with the whole poison bottle and made sure it was all through the hamburger and not noticeable. He was glad the poison was a clear color so it wont stain the meat. He baked it nice in a pan.

"perfect" he said and covered it with plastic shoving it to the far back of the fridge to hide it and added note,  'dont fucking touch' and closed the door.

"Jungkook we have a problem!" Jimin shouted as he rushed inside the pack house.

"what do you mean?" jungkook immediately smwas ready to run. He hoped it didnt have anything to do with taehyung. It couldn't right? He just saw the boy.

"There are Hunters attacking the pack"

"fucking Namjoon" jungkook. Mumbled as he threw the towel on the counter and rolled his sleeves up ready for a fight.  "i asked him to dont attract attention, look now there here....I asked one thing"

Jimin didnt dare to say something when the alpha was like this. It was better to keep your mouth shut.

---

I will update again tomrrowwwww

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼