15: 'me'

"Taehyung you should eat" Hoseok said while he walked into the livingroom, smiling as always.

"eat?"

"you missed breakfast, you must be hungry. Dont skip meals" hoseok crossed his arms looking at the omega. Completely ignoring jungkooks presence at the table.

"ah right, i will eat in a bit"

"good, we have gotten fresh things yesterday so everything will taste really good." hoseok smiled. "anyway, did you see Jimin today?" the alpha looked around the room

"yes i did, he just left" taehyung replied. And looked at the bracelet his friend gave him just now

"oh really? I didnt see him leave"

"maybe he is somewere in the pack house still, upstairs?"

"hmm, i will see. He cant be far since yoongi is with Namjoon. Jimin wont go far away from yoongi"

"why not?"

"its a dangerous area. You may know that" hoseok said. It was as they lived near that unknown area, there was one pack that caused trouble. The younger ones never leave the pack ground to avoid danger. Or go in groups.
Some pack members had asked jungkook to move grounds many times but the alpha said that he couldnt.

Namjoon and hoseok knew they couldnt move location. Well..Jungkook couldnt.

"yes i know, i wont go out there again...I didnt want to in the first place"

"yea jungkook can be an ass sometimes" hoseok said a bit louder glancing at the head alpha.

"yea" taehyung said and looked down. It was sad that hoseok was right. Jungkook wasnt kind. Not even to taehyung, his mate.

"well, i will go find jimin now. See you around, and dont forget to eat"

"okay, bye bye" taehyung smiled ad the alpha and watched him leave.

Taehyung sat on the couch. He could feel Jungkook was watching him. His wolf wast restless and want to go to hin. But taehyung wouldn't move. He doesnt want to be hurt by his words again. Even if it hurts him badly to keep distance like this. All he would want is to just run to him and curl up in his arms.

"Taehyung" the alpha said. Taehyungs head snapped towards him. "dont be so close to everyone"

"why not?"  taehyung didnt see a problem with it at all. He was just having fun.

"i dont like it"

Taehyung frowned and looked away. He didnt like that jungkook said that.
"they are nice, unlike you" he was annoyed that the alpha was just ignoring that they are mates. He knew very well that jungkook knew, jungkook was the one to make a move first after all. And then tried to kick him out, but took him back. He was confusing the omega.

"what does that mean?" jungkook asked now frowning too.

Taehyung ignored the question. He doesnt know how to explain that to the other without angering him. So he stayed quiet.

"i am not rude to you"

"yes you are, you kicked me out while i wasnt over my heat. And you shouted at me." taehyung said a bit soft. But jungkook heard him loud and clear and stood up walking to the omega who shrunk in the couch.
"a-alpha im sorry" he said when he felt the angry aura of the older.

"dont call me that" jungkook hissed at him.

"but-"

"no! We will not be mates, you will not come close to me. You can live here but stay away from me!"

"why, do you hate me?" taehyungs heart stung hearing his mate doesnt want him near. Because thats what taehyung wanted. He wanted him. He wanted this alpha.

"just... stay away from me" jungkook said his eyes looked confused and. He stepped back to walk away.

"why?!" taehyung said louder

"...." jungkook didnt reply he just stared at the boy for a while. "i dont"

"then why do you want me gone? Just tell me why.." taehyung asked he wanted to know why his mate doesnt want him. Hoping inside that jungkook wont reject him.

"just....Stay away from me" jungkooks eyes looked confused and he turned around to walked way.

"please tell me why!"

"because i want to protect you!" jungkook shouted his eyes flashed and he sighed rubbing his forehead.

"protect me?....From what?" taehyung didnt understand what jungkook was saying at all. He didnt think he had any enemies that jungkook would know, yes he had been attacked but that couldnt be it. They were gone now, right?

"from me!" jungkook said and with that walked away covering his right eye.

---

Me?
Hmmmmmmminteresting

Anyway i got time this morning so here is a update. Hope you like it.
This sotry is difficult to write, i still have to get used to all the alpha and omega things

Thank you for reading.