26: interrupted

Taehyung laid comfortable on jungkook's lap. maybe a bit too comfortable. Jungkook had laid on on his back by now staring at the sky that was slowly changing color. it was time to eat dinner soon. 

"i have a question..." taehyung said and leaned on his elbow to look at the alpha.

"yes?"

"why is your demon so mean? can he change?" taehyung wondered why the alpha's demon hated him, what if he can change him?

"he was ordered to do so, its a curse not just something to mess with tae"

"maybe he is just confused?"

"trust me he isnt, he is horrible" jungkook could feel and hear the demon's presence in his head at all times. it made him hate it even more.  "he got the task to hate my mate, thats what he does"

"oh..." taehyung hummed sadly. "but you dont hate me anymore right?"

"i never hated you...i was just being mean and i am sorry."

"i see.."

"dont be sad tae. come here" Jungkook said and pulled the boy down for a kiss. the omega smiled in the kiss and relaxed himself on the alpha's chest. their lips moved together so softly their heart started beating at the same. everything gave away that these were mates, that they belonged together no matter what. 

Jungkook slowly pushed the omega to the side crawling above him. his arms next to the boy's head to not squish the gentle omega with his weight. Taehyung held jungkooks arm his other hand behind the raven's neck to keep him close. Jungkook moved his leg up pushing it between the boys knees to get between them. 

"omega..." he spoke softly into taehyungs ear. the Omega reacted immediately and let out a soft whimper gripping the alpha tightly and tilt his head, exposing his neck to the Alpha.

"hmm" Jungkook placed kisses on taehyung's neck, his fangs grazed over the omega's neck right where a mark would be placed. 

"m-mark me....alpha....please" taehyung whispered. his body screamed for the alpha's touches, to be jungkook's to have him mark him.

But jungkook didnt reply, he just silenced the boy with a kiss which the omega accepted without any hesitation. the alpha had lowered his hips. their crothes brushed together time to time sending a tingeling sentation through their body's. 

"a-alpha...i want you" 

jungkook heard that and his eyes brightened up. he felt something lit up inside of him. and his lips moved away to the boy's neck sucking dark spots on his body. one hand getting under taehyung's shirt roaming over his skin. things we getting more and more needy by the second.

"gu-OH my" when they suddenly got interrupted.  

Jungkook's head snapped up his eyes glaring at Hoseok who stood there between the trees a few meters away from them with wide surprised eyes. the brown haired man slowly backed away showing he wasnt a threat. 

Taehyung was embarassed that someone walked into their moment and refused to look at hoseok. so he looked at Jungkook who had a scary expression, his posture possesively over taehyung's. but the thing that surprised both taehyung and Hoseok the most was that jungkook eyes....were burning bright Purple.

-

There was a akward silence at the dining table. Hoseok was looking at Jungkook while jungkook was looking at taehyung who was staring at his food barely eating.

"i aparrently misse dsomething and i am curious what is is?" Seokjin said looking batween the three at the table.

"like you pretend to miss my gift.."  Namjoon mumbled to himself. He had tried to surprise the handsome alpha with a gift but seokjin pretended he didnt see it. Namjoon was hurt but Seokjin refused to acknowledge it.

"well something between them i can say" Hoseok said. and made some gestured namjoon and seokjin were surprised. yoongi remained unbothered andjust hummed at the situation. while Jimin just smiled, his eyes had been looking at the hickeys on the fellow Omega's neck. 

"Hoseok!" Jungkook hissed at the other. his eyes now glaring.

"the asked" the other schrugged and took a bite from his food.

"i got to use the toilet" jimin said and stood up not waiting for a reply and left the room.

Jungkook tapped taehyungs leg with his foot. the omega looked up and immediately jungkook knew something was bothering the boy. when jungkook didnt say anything taehyung looked away again and slowly finighed eating his dinner.

It was the stranges dinner the seven of them had. Hoseok was confused. jimin was gone, yoongi had no difference, seokjin was surprised and namjoon was annoyed. Jungkook wand taehyung had left to the hallway when they were done.

"Tae?" jungkook said when they were walking on the second floor towards the balcony.

"yes?"

"is something wrong?"

"no...im not sure...a little bit" taehyung said. he wasnt sure if he wanted to tell jungkook or not.

"what is it?"

"do you..want to mark me?" taehyung asked and avoided eye contact. he hoped that the raven just didnt hear it before instead of his suspicion that the alpha didnt want to.

"tae i.." jungkook sighed and looked around debating how to answer. the omega looked up. "i cant"

"why not?"

"i want to, i really do. but i cant..not now"

"but why?" Taehyung wanted to know the reason.

"i dont know how the demon will react to it." 

"i understand" taehyung said. he cant be mad if that is what it was. he just hoped it wont take too long, he was afraid of other alpha's coming after him. he was the only unmated omega here in the pack. everyone could smell and see it.

---

Thank you for reading again and the support so far, i enjoy your comments all so much. it makes me happy to see you are liking it so far, thank you thank you!❤🙏🏻✨

i will see you in the next chapter lovelies!
🌼🌼🌼