13: reason

"we should go another round, i will help" namjoon said.

"okay, one more" hoseok nodded. When they were about to shift to their wolf they looked confused around. "wait..Where is Jungkook?"
The three looked around but there was no sign of the alpha.

"i dont know"

-

Where is he? where is he?

His big strong paws ran him through the deep dark forest. He was going against everything once again, but this was different. It was worse if that other pack gets their hands on the omega.

He halted and sniffed the air. He smelled the omega was close, very close. He started running again. Why did he run all the way here...

He had passed the big tree a long time ago. He was on unknown grounds. There were no more roads.

"you are quite small, arent you."

"let me go!"

He heard a voice. He stopped in his stracked and made a sharp turn running to the sound. That voice could only be Taehyung.
He walked closer behind the bushes. He smelled unknown wolves, it smelled like alpha's but not quite. His purple eyes gazed through the leaves, he saw them. The two unknown persons and Taehyung. They had the omega against the ground his head pressed against the ground.

He bared his fangs and jumped out of the shadows his loud unexpected growl startled the three. They let go of the boy and got ready for whatever was attacking them. But one was too late. The black wolf pressed his fangs into his neck and ripped his throat apart.

"w-who are you?!" the other shouted scared, he never saw a wolf kill someone that easy and fast. It was one movement and then all he saw was blood covering hie friend.

When the big wolf turned around stepping with his big heavy paws towards him he saw it.

"your eyes.." the man said. "its you!"
Then he met the same fate as his friend..

Taehyung was curled up, he was scared. He didnt know if he was safe now his alpha was here. Or that he should run, that was what he told him to do.

The wolf came closer and sniffed his hair. It calmed taehyung who was panicking, his alpha was angry at him, he was afraid that he would hurt him. "omega" the wolf shifted back revealing jungkook kneeling next to him.

"alpha" taehyung said and looked sad.

"come" jungkook pushed back his wolf that wanted to hug and cuddle up with his mate. But he couldnt hold back the need to scoop the luckily unharmed boy in his arms and walk back.

-

They had been walking for a long time now. Being in human form was taking longer, they were not as fast. Taehyung had fallen asleep in jungkooks arm one hand holding onto the alpha's coat. His head resting against his shoulder.

"jungkook!" the raven halted in his steps and looked to the side seeing two familiar wolf shift. It was Hoseok and Namjoon.

"oh its you two.." jungkooks eyes looked unbothered.

"you found him..." Hoseok wa surpsised that jungkook went to look for the boy after what he did. He didnt expect it.  He walked closer. "shall i take him, i dont think you w-"

"yes i did, and he is perfectly fine, no need to touch him" jungkook said darkly his eyes squinting at the alpha. 
Hoseok immediately pulled his hands back.
Jungkook then walked past the two alphas continuing his road to home.

"stange.." hoseok said and they followed their alpha a few meters behind. "his mind is strange"

"must be the third, its getting stronger. Jungkook just wants to protect him"

"i get that, but sending him away wasn't anything good either"

"thats true, taehyung is here now, we cant do anything about it. We just need to be careful and keep and eye out on jungkook" namjoon sighed. He knew exactly what was going on with Jungkook and what he was thinking. He had been there the day his whole future changed. The day jungkook made his worst mistake.

-

Jungkook had left the two behind downstairs. He had ignored everyone asking if taehyyng was alright, leavung then with a cold 'yes'.

He went upstairs and opened his bedroom door. Closing it behind him.
The raven walked to the bed and gently placed the sleeping omega in his bed. Covering him with the soft blanket. He kneeled down next to him.

"only if you knew..." he said soflty and caressed his soft blonde hair. "i just want to protect you..."

---

A double updateee!

Hope you like it. Slowly things are getting interesting hmmm.

Thank you for reading again, and hope to see you in next chapter🐤
🐺🐯🐺