16: worry

"me!"

and with that the alpha had left the room. Taehyung was shocked and confused, what was with him. e calmed himself down before he rushed to the door.

"wait!" he said. His wolf was being restless suddenly wen he neared te raven. he didnt know why. jungkook was his mate why was his wolf suddenly trying to get away.

"dont..come closer" Jungkook said his back facing taehyung. The omega took a step closer. something was wrong with Jungkook. he wanted to know where all this was coming from. why should he be protected form jungkook? his mate? He didnt understand.

"what-" taehyung gently tried to reach out for him. but when he moved jungkook turned around and grabbed his wrist pinning him against the wall. "ah!" taehyungs head hit the wall and he bit his lip.

"omega" the alpha spoke, but his voice sounded different. his left eye was glowing. he looked different..

"it hurts" taehyung said trying to free his arms. bt the raven only tightened his grip. 

"finnaly decided to show up" the alpha grinned. taehyung was starting to feel scared, so this was what his wolf had been trying to run from...this wasnt jungkook. "how convinient"

"s-stop" taehyung whinched feeling jungkooks nails press against his skin. his eyes felt strange when he looked at them.

suddenly Jungkook let go and stepped back, looking at taehyung.  his face was blank, but his eyes normal again. "thats why, just stay away"

taehyung watched the man leave, he still didnt fully get what was with jungkook but he had a slight idea now. 

"taehyung are you okay?" Namjoon asked rushing inside the hallway. he saw taehuyng rub his arm.

"yea...i think so"

"it was jungkook wasnt it?" the man asked. taehyung nodded.

"i dont know what happend..."

"i do. but i cant speak for him, he should himself" namjoon said and sighed. "he will have to if he wants to keep you alive.."

"what do you mean?"

"ah nothing, i shouldnt speak about it."

taehyung knew the other was hiding something now but he wasnt going to question it, namjoon wasnt going to tell him anyway. He started rubbing his arm more and frowned. "uhm..namjoon?"

"yea? " the man looked at the omega and noticed he was looking at his arm. Three red spots were there, jungkooks nails had cut the boy.

"i feel strange.." Taehyung swayed to the side frowning at his arm. He saw how the blood changed color just before he passed out.

"taehyung!" Namjoon was just in time to catch the boy before he hit the ground.

-

"you look like you ran a marathon" Hoseok joked seeing jungkook return from the forest sweating and a frown on his face.

"maybe i fucking did" jungkook said and wiped the blood of his hands to his pants.

"it it back again?"

"of course it is, my mate is here. what do you think?" jungkook had a very short temper after all that just happend. he was annoyed that he couldnt do what he would like the most to do. instead he was forced to kill.

"dont need to be all angry, we dont like it either" hoseok's mood was ruined now as well. crossing his arms as he watched the alpha.

"Hoseok, we need your help!" Jimin came running to the two alpha's panting when he stopped.

"what happend?" Hoseok asked he saw at jimins face it wasnt something good. and hoseok being the doctor he was ready to do whatever.

"its taehyung" Jimin said, at that jungkooks head turned. "namjoon said he passed out and is now laying on bed, he isnt waking up"

"shit..." jungkook muttered and ran way to the pack house. worry filling his body when he got up the stairs. seeing namjoon through the opened door of the boy. 

"Hoseo-Jungkook?" namjoon was surprised to see him here. but he didnt say anything but just watched how the Alpha kneeled down next to the bed and hesitated to touch the boy on the bed. 

Jungkook place his hand on taehyungs arm gently lifting it up. he saw the three spots that his nails cut through and sighed. "i told you to not come closer......just listen.." jungkook said and patted taehuyngs hair.

"jungkook you should tell him." namjoon said and stood up making place for hoseok who just entered the room with jimin.

"i cant....he will fear me, i dont want him to fear me. just to stay away"

"its better to tell him, this can get worse if you hide it. he doesnt understand. you are mates, you know that too" and with that namjoon left.

"Jungkook move, i need to do this" Hoseok said and the alpha moved. yes he was always acting cold. but hosoek was cool and besides right not jungkook didnt feel cold. he felt worried. he didnt want to harm the omega, but it just happend. he couldnt hold it back.

---

i wrote this on my laptop. its strange to do. writing goes so slow and my eyes just have hard time porring the errors. but beisdes that i finally updated this. 

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter

*insert flower emoji's*

(me is sad i dont have the emojis on my laptop)... :(