43: lunar

"will he wake up?" a voice said

"not unless he does..."

"so if he doesnt. Then he wont wake anymore?"

"yea.....But its been just a day, give it some more time."

"alright..." a sigh was heard.

What are they talking about?... He thought slowly feeling his body again. He began to move his hands in an attempt to rub his eyes.

"we should-oh he is waking!"

"shh dont shout like that" the other said.

"sorry"

Slowly he opened his eyes and looked around confused.

"how are you feeling, Taehyung?" Hoseok asked

"what....What happend?" taehyung asked and rubbed his head his he felt dizzy. "how did i get here?"

"we brought you back after what happened."

"jungkook? Where is Jungkook?" taehyung asked suddenly remembering how lifeless jungkook suddenly got that night. He remembered laying down next to him....Then nothing..

The omega felt worry build up and he swung his legs over the edge standing up. Immediately he lost balance. hoseok caught him and pushed him back on the bed.

"please rest, dont move too much"

"what happend? Where is Jungkook??"

"sleep now. You need it" Jimin said standing next to Hoseok with a sad expression.

"whats happening?"

"he is here....Just not...Awake...Yet" hoseok spoke softly.

"i need to go to him"

"you cant, not like this"

"i need him..."

"no Tae, please rest first untill you feel better" Jimin said. Taehyung sighed and turned his head away from the two. The alpha and omega looked at him before leaving the room turning off the light.

-

He had enough,

Taehyung had enough.

He turned his head to the door not seeing any light in the hallway. Swinging his legs over the edge he stood up. As soon je did that he stumbled to the side against the nightstand.

"ow..." he groaned and pushed himself up. While leaning against the wall he made his way to the door. His head was throbbing and his chest felt hot. Something was different inside of him, he couldnt feel his wolf clearly.

The Omega's legs made their way to the next room. His nose catching the faint familiar scent. With a shaky hand he opened the door and walked inside. His legs started to give up on him.

Maybe he shouldnt have left the room...

Jungkook....I need jungkook...

He shook his head and took the first step inside walking over to the soft big bed. On the mattress laid a tall raven man.

His Alpha.

Taehyung buckled through his legs but pulled himself on the bed next to his mate and curled up against him holding onto Jungkook. Eyes shutting closed greeting the darkness again.

"..."

"..."

"......"

"...."