19: sunset

(they keep clothes when shifting in this story, lol it will be so awkward if they donw)

"what you dont like carrots?" jungkook said back in a arguing tone.

"i just dont like them"

"i cant make the soup without carrots" jungkook said as he stirred in the pan. He was making vegetable soup for them. But taehyung suddenly said he dusliked the taste of carrots.

"but.."

"just take them out after"

"fine.." taehyung sighed. Jungkook sounded like his mom just now. She always wanted taehyung to eat healthy and all the vegetables. Even now he couldnt go away from those carrots.

He looked up when he felt watched. And indeed, a pair of purple eyes were staring at him. But they didnt scare him at all. Not even now he knew that there was something else behind those enchanting eyes. He felt in place here, he needed to be with Jungkook. He wanted this, be with the Alpha that had his heart from the moment they were born, even if they didnt know it yet. He was glad the Alpha wasnt mean anymore, he wondered how he could change so fast.

Jungkook chuckled and turned back around filling the the bowls with the soup. There were many vegetable's inside the water, but jungkook made sure there were no carrots in the omega's bowl.

"here you go, pup" jungkook said and put the bowl in front if the boy. Himself sitting down in front of him.
Taehyung heard the nickname jungkook said and blushed looking up. "p-pup?"

"you're my pup" jungkook replied to the blue eyes with a chuckle.

Taehyung absolutely loved that

It made him feel safe and warm,he finnaly had his mate. He was accepted and cared for. The omega stayed silent and ate his soup with a blush.
The Alpha watched the younger boy with a soft smile. The Omega was beautiful.

"lets go somewhere after this, together"

"to where?"

"its a secret for now" the alpha replied.

-

And thats what they did. After dinner they went outside the sun started to set. They were inside the firest. Taehyung clinging at Jungkook, he didnt like the forest after the things that happend before. Why would jungkook take him here? What if someone attacked them?

"dont worry" jungkook said and gave taehyungs hand a squeeze. "im here"

Yes taehyung knew Jungkook was very strong. But he didnt know his limit, what if it was a group? Or a very strong one? He just stayed close against the raven as much he could.

"can you shift here?" jungkook suggested.

"n-now?"

"yea, I want to see your wolf." jungkook turned to the boy.

"its white"

"hmm, show me"

"y-you first"

"you dont want to"

"why do you think that?"

"its different"

Taehyung vaguely remembered the first time he saw jungkooks wolf. He never saw him clearly.

"i dont mind, you're my alpha" taehyung smiled. Jungkook chuckled and sighed and then shifted. His shifting looked a bit different. He didnt have a shadow when he did.

There he was, the big black wolf that Taehyung called his mate. His back came till taehyungs hips he kneeled down and extended his hand and cupped the wolfs face. Feeling the soft long fur of the wolf. Its paws here big and had clawlike nails.