45: pups (m)

(a/n: only smut can skip if you dont want to read)

The Alpha stroked their members together while feeling the Omega's hot body under his touch. Taehyung panted softly his lips parted and cheeks flushed pink. His sweet scent strong but this time. It was mixed with an Alpha scent.

Jungkook's scent.

"i want you~" taehyung said softly in a teasingly way, dragging his words longer to play with the sound.

"i will give you what you need, my baby" jungkook grinned and rubbed their members faster. Taehyung gasped and gripped the blankets that were pushed to the side of the bed. His legs going up out of their own.

"no no, not so fast" The alpha chuckled and stopped stroking their hard members. Taehyung whined, the slick wetting his thighs and the fabric below him. He stared lustfully at his sexy alpha, the muckles and abs that were only his to touch, his to see.

"hurry up~"

"i am honey" Jungkook pushed taehyungs legs further apart and pulled his hips closer. His member laying against the boy's ass. "now let me give you what you need, and fill you with my pups" he pushed inside easily because of the many slick that had formed inside the Omega's hole.

"A-alpha!" taehyung grabbed Jungkooks wrists that held his legs
, his eyes wide before slowly shutting and biting his lip. "yes, f-faster"

"whatever you wish" Jungkook bend down letting taehyung wrap his arms around him as he thrusted at the speed the blonde wished for.

The Omegas legs wrapped around Jungkook as he didnt want the Alpha to stop his normally gentle hands now gripped jungkooks raven hair and back in pleasure.

"do i make you feel good"  jungkook said in his mate's ear.

"y-yes so good. My Alpha"

"yes i am your Alpha. Only me" jungkook said possessively and thrusted faster with rough movements. The omega below him moaned loudly and jungkook could feels his fingers cratch his back.
The Alpha didnt mind it now and placed kisses on the fresh mark he put on Taehyungs neck this evening.
"my Omega.....all mine" he whispered against the skin.

"y-yes more...More please"

Jungkook chuckled at his lover's behaviour and leaned back ignoring the whine that escaped taehyungs lips. He gripped taehyungs tigh and hip tightly as he sped up. Going as fast he could for his needy Omega in heat.

"fuck Baby, you really ask for much hm" Jungkook said smirking at the blonde who was lost in pure pleasure.

"i-im coming d-dont stop"

"then come for me, come for your Alpha"

"a-ah!~" the Omega came as soon the raven said that his toes turling and back arching. The alpha felt his member growing, he knew he was needing to knot his mate. And as soon he heard taehyung moan he came sooner, at the sight of his mate like that groaning as he did.

"fuck your perfect" jungkook said waiting for his knot to dissapear before flopping down on the bed next to him.

Taehyung had a smile on his face as he pulled his legs up and wrapped them around Jungkook holding his alpha close.

"thank you...." he said sleepily. His heat behaviour slowly faltering to be taken over by exhaustion.

"we will have little pups" Jungkook said happily and tiredly as he hugged taehyung back.

"you pups..."

"our pups Tae, our pups"

"i love you"

"i love you too" jungkook said and kissed the boy on his lips and forehead goodnight closing his eyes.

---

Its short because its only smut

Thank you for reading, i will update soon!
🌼🌼🌼