24: mate

"i am nervous" taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand tightly.

"don't be, im here. If they dont accept you then they will leave" jungkook said, he was ready to push away everyone who didnt accept taehyung in the pack as his mate.

"what if they dont like me, im an omega....Im different"

"that is my fault, but relax it will be fine" jungkook chuckled. He was the one that refused omegas in his pack, they were only allowed to be born inside his pack or be ready mated. He was fearing to stumble across his mate. But you see now, that even how hard he tried to keep his mate away, the boy was right here next to him at this very moment. He didnt quite succeed in that.

But was he complaining? No. Did he regret it? Nope.

Jungkook was glad he did found his mate. He felt better with him. He felt more normal, he could relax more.

"so, you ready?" they arrived at the front doors of the pack house.
Taehyung nodded and took a deep breath. He felt jungkooks warm hand leave his and looked up seeing him open the door.

His heart was thumping heavily when je saw all the eyes went to him. The many wolves of the pack staring at them with their eyes. But their eyes left taehyung when their head Alpha walked forward his sharp eyes making sure to give each of the people a look. His leader aura was clearly having a effect on the group.

"Everyone" jungkook said his steady voice caught everyones attention even the little kids that were playing and not paying attention at first. "i have important news"

He looked around once more making sure he got the attention. Then he turned to taehyung and motioned him to come over. Taehyung hurried to his side glad to finnaly be out of the spot, he felt so exposed amd vulnerable there without his alpha.
Jungkook wrapped a arm around the omega's waist. "this is Taehyung, he is one of the pack. And from today will be titled as my mate."

"isnt he a omega?" someone dared to speak up. Jungkook's purple eyes snapled to whoever spoke and glared at him for a second.

"he is"

The man didnt dare to say something again and shut his mouth. Unexpectedly a question was asked. But it was from one of the kids. Taehyung remembered the littke alpha girl.

"is he our Luna now?"

Jungkook smiled at her and shook his head. "no, not yet."

the little alpha smiled at taehyung, and immediately taehyung felt more relaxed. He smiled back at her, many eyes went to him as soon he did that.

Jungkook was about to end this moment and head back inside when someone spoke up again.

"did you mate with the omega? Maybe marked him?" someone asked. Jungkook froze and turned his head. In front of all the people stood Kyun, a grin on his face as he lifted a brow at the head alpha.
"well?"

"i did not" jungkook said. Many people started whispering. Kyun chuckled and then walked away vanishing as soon he was out of the crowd.

"Everyone!" jungkook said with a low growl and glared at the pack members. "if i see one of your thirtsy alpha touch MY omega i will rip your throat"
Everyone fell silent, some kids started crying and hid behind their parents.

"go inside tae, i will talk to someone first" jungkook said. He brushed taehyings hair behind the boy's ear and watched him walk inside. Then he turned to the crowd that was slowly all going back to their day and walked through them. Everyone backed away from the alpha letting him pass.

Jungkook headed inside the forest and like expected a figure stood there near a tree.

"kyun" he said and the man turned around with a chuckle.

"jungkook"

-

"taehyung im so happy" jimin said when he was with Taehyung inside the kitchen making lunch. "you are now officially known to be jungkooks mate. I think its cute"

"ah well, i hope they will like me"

"of course, the kids already like you a lot"

"i havent spoken to many of the pack yet. Im scared they will hurt me.."

"tae, they are not like your attackers. Most of them are very kind here. Shall i go with you to meet new people, will that be good?" jimin suggested. He hoped taehyung would feel more at home when he got to know more people of the pack.

Taehyung nodded as an answer and smiled. "thank you"

"where is Jungkook actually?" jimin asked.

"i dont knkw. He told me to go inside and he will be back"

"oh..Strange" jimin shrugged and put the cutted strawberrys inside the bowl.

"can you call the others for me. I want everyone to taste my food!"

"of course" taehyung said. He looked at jimin who got on his tippietoes to get the little bowls from the top shelf. Something caught his eye.
On the other omega's arm was something purple...It looked like a.. marking?

"well, what you waiting for?" jimin asked and pushed his sleeve down.

"ah yes, sorry" the blonde made his way upstairs to gather the others. Meanwhile thinking of what that could have been he saw.

He will ask jimin about it later.

---

Oops i spilled some tea💅🏻

This story is hea hard to write damn. Werewolf au got some many things to remember. And my storys are already very confusing, lmao

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter.
🌼🌼🌼