14: moment

"i dont know what to do..." Jungkook said. He stood in the hallway. He had just left the his room to let the omega sleep. He had to think.

"fuck, this is bad" Jungkook said and put his head against the wall. The omega should stay here. But it was dangerous for him to be here, to have him nearby. Jungkook doesnt know when the time comes, but he feared that it was really close.
"i cant protect him.."

"jungkook?" hoseok said as he walked up the stairs to see the raven look frustrated and lean his head against the wall... A strange sight to be honest.

"what do you want?" jungkook asked.

"whats wrong?" hoseok wasnt afraid of Jungkook, even tho the raven was much more powerful. He knew that he wont hurt him since they almost grew up together.

"i dont know what to do with him"

"whats on your mind" hoseok walked to him and stood in front of the other. He was a good listener.

"when i send him away he might get taken, killed or worse. If he stays here he will get hurt but then i will see it. I cant deal with both options" jungkook sighed. "he should have never been here. Then this would all still be fine. I had a reason i didnt want omega's, how could miss him.."

"he wore a scent covering necklace. You couldnt know"

"ah...Right" jungkook said. "what do i do?"

"im not sure, but i would suggest you just let him be here for a while untill we figure something out. Dont send him away, who knows what will happen then. Besides he already knows where taehyung is, he got his eyes on him."

"he will never get him" jungkook hissed.

"then let taehyung stay here, in my opinion he is safer here than out there"

"you're right.." jungkook sighed and leaned against the wall. "just, let me think for now." he then walked back into his bedroom and closed the door.
Hoseok stood there for a few seconds before walking away. He hoped jungkook will keep this decision and not do somethig else tomorrow.

"Tell me what to do.." jungkook whispered and kneeled down next to the bed. His head resting on the blanket. "i dont want to hurt you..."

-

"where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked when he walked into the packhouse with a small box.

"i dont know, he wasnt here with breakfast. I think he is still sleeping" Jin answererd from the couch.

"oh, i will go wake him" jimin smiled and cheerfully walked to the stairs.

But taehyung wasnt alseep anymore. He was wide awake sitting in the bed he was sleeping so so comfortable and deep. The presence and scent of his mate made him sleep peacefully. Luckily his heat was slowly fading.he was still not very comfortable around jungkook, still sensitive about the fact that he used his alpha voice on him.

He was smiling his hand was stroking Jungkooks hair. The alpha was sleeping, giving taehyung time to stare at him as he pleases.

He was glad that Jungkook came for him, bit it also made him confused. He didnt know what jungkook wanted from him, taehyung just wanted a safe place to live.

Suddenly the door opened, he looked up and saw Jimin stand there, his eyes surprised looking at them.

Jungkooks head moved and a soft whine came out. His hand grabbing taehyungs and putting it back on his head. The boy smiled and started running his fingers through the ravens hair again.

"uhm, i will just wait downstairs" he said and walked back out closing the door. When jimin closed the door a bit too loud Jungkooks eyes opened.

He felt very comfortable with his mate touching him so caring. He decided to wait just a bit longer. He always wanted to have a good future, to have a mate, someone to love him and to love, to protect......But he made a mistake, he thought it would get better but it ruined everything.

"you're awake.." Taehyung said. And immediately jungkook stood up clearing his throat.

"right, you should go to jimin now" he said and walked to his closet. He needed to shower and all, he didnt plan on falling asleep here last night.

-

"what did i walk into just now?" jimin asked as soon his fellow omega walked into the main livingroom.

"i dont know" Taehyung shrugged. He didnt get it himself, but he didnt mind it, he just wanted to get closer to jungkook, his mate.

"he seemed so calm"

"he was sleeping" taehyungs smile faded.

"ah, i see.... Oh- here" jimin extended his arms handing the box to taehyung who took it.

"whats this?" he asked.

"just a little something for you"

Taehyung sat down next to jimin and opened the box. Inside was a bracelet and some flowers. Taehyung smiled taking the bracelet it was simple and pretty.

"thank you, what is it for?"

"just that you are my friend i wanted to give you something. Look i have one too" jimin said and rolled up his sleeve showing the same bracelet.

"that makes it even better, really thank you!"

"glad you like it, come put it on" jimin was excited to see taehyung wear it. He was glad that the boy liked it. Jimin helped the other to wear the bracelet and smiled happy clapping a few times. "looks great!"

"i love it" taehyung smiled and gave jimin a hug.

Meanwhile a specific Alpha walked through the room, his eyes glaring at Jimin as he passed them with his drink.

Taehyung sensed the presence of him and pulled away from the hug turning to see Jungkook sit at the dining table. Sipping his drink while glaring at Jimin. Jimin gulped and stood up. "well i should to go yoongi now"

"oh..Okay then"  taehyung said a bit surprised that jimin had to leave so suddenly.

"i will see you around"

"yea"

---

I wrote this actually yesterday, but i thought three updates was maybe a bit too much on one day. So i saved it for today ^^ hope you enjoyed this little spam, and i made up for forgetting to update.

Thank you for reading them all and see you in the next chapter!
🐰🐰🐰