40: bored

Taehyung was bored. its been only one day and already Jungkook had so little time, He was constantly busy talking to Hoseok and Namjoon. And when he did have time the older alpha didn't seem to be fully focused, his mind was always at his work. 

Right now the Omega sat on a fence watching Jungkook speak to the pack members his commanding voice was heard making taehyung smile, he liked jungkooks voice, it was sexy is his ears. Taehyung sighed when the pack members walked away after being send of by the head alpha but jungkook just walked away not sparing his mate a glance, Taehyung wondered if jungkook knew he was there or not. If he did taehyung felt a little hurt by it. With a sad face he got off the fence and walked towards the grass sitting down, he picked flowers and began tying them together.

"Uhm...Tae" a soft voice said. Taehyung looked up seeing Jimin stand next to him, the fellow omega looked nervous.

"Hi Jimin" taehyung smiled. finally some company.

"can i...talk to you for a moment?"

"of course, come sit with me"  

Jimin did as said and sat down net to Taehyung. with a guilty expression he looked at the bracelet of taehyungs arm he gave it when taehyung just got here promising to become his best friend. But he did something wrong, and he shouldn't hide it. no matter the consequences. 

"its about that poisoned meal..."

"Oh, okay im listening" 

"you know, you asked before about these...marks" Jimin said as he pulled up his sleeve. showing markings on his arms. "When i was younger i got caught in a trap when i was in the forest, they were witches. and they marked me with a spell" jimin caressed the markings before lowering his sleeve again, he doesnt like looking at it. "They send me back as a...spy what they called it. Because with these marks they can get control over me, i cant fight them. its the spell" jimin teared up but he pushed the tears away. "and that day jungkook poisoned that meat they controlled me, they made me switch the food. I didnt want to but i couldnt stop them. Im sorry Taehyung, im so sorry" 

taehyung was surprised by this, he never expected Jimin to be the one behind all that. behind the thing that almost killed him. He looked at the male who was wiping his tears trying his best not to cry next to him. But jimin couldn't fight it

"im sorry..." jimin said again. he was surprised when Taehyung pulled him into a hug.

"dont cry Jimin" taehyung said. "thank you for telling me"

"I never w-wanted to hurt you. i p-promise" 

"I forgive you" Taehyung said. he shouldn't blame Jimin if the story was true, Jimin wouldn't have control over himself and it was wrong to blame him for something he actually didnt do. 

"you do?" jimin was surprised and looked at taehyung who gave him a smile.

"i do, you was controlled. Its the witch i will be mad at. now come, stop crying and help me with these flowers" Taehyung said using his thumb to wipe away Jimin's tears. the other slowly smiled and nodded.

"thank you...you are too kind Tae"

The two started picking the flowers together and soon enough had a good time together, forgetting about what jimin told for that moment. Meanwhile in the doorway of the pack house stood a Alpha his purple eyes glaring at the Omega next to his mate. He couldnt push away he saw Jimin as a threat, a danger. and the little side of him couldn't help but blame the boy. even if he was told he shouldnt and he himself knew it too.

-

"You look quite colorful" Seokjin said when Taehyung entered the Packhouse with a flower crown and a flower bracelet. the two Omega's had spend all day outside together playing together in the grass and with the little pups that joined them. Taehyung had his mind off Jungkook who was busy all day and had fun a other way. it was nice to do something else that follow jungkook around. 

"Yea, sadly the flowers are kind of dead now" taehyung chuckled looking at the weak flowers, they didnt look very good anymore. He removed the flowers and with a small 'sorry' he threw them away. "i am going to find Jungkook"

"I saw him run in his office just now, he looked in a hurry" Seokjin said and smiled when he saw Namjoon enter the living room as well. Surprising Namjoon who noticed seokjin smile at him, he couldnt help but blush watching his crush walk over to him.

taehyung noticed and grinned before leaving the two alone closing the living room door behind him.

He walked to the Head Alpha's office opening the door after knocking twice. 

"Kook?" he said and looked inside. but it was empty, the alpha wasnt here. "huh?" taehyung looked around not seeing him anywhere, well not inside the room, he saw him outside. "there he is" he smiled and walked outside.

"Kook!" he said hurrying after the alpha, the setting sun making everything turn orange and pink.

"Tae go away!" Jungkook said panick in his voice when he saw the omega. Taehyung froze surprised his eyes wide, but it soon got replaced with fear when the Alpha's eyes started burning bright and a grin appeared on his lips.

"Well well if it isnt the Omega" the demon spoke. Taehyung quickly walked back not daring to turn his back to the demon and run.

"Dont touch me" taehyung said seeing the demons hand reach out.

"oh i already did little wolf" the demon chuckled and suddenly disappeared. taehyung yelped when his back hit a hard chest. He jumped forward in shock and tripped. "so weak....yet so pretty" The demon whispered the last part looking at the omegas eyes hat were filled with fear.

"Stay back!" Taehyung said and kicked his feet at the demon, he didnt want to hurt Jungkook but he didnt want to get hurt himself either.  

"dont kick at me" the demon hissed at him and grabbed taehyung's leg. He pulled him towards the forest. Taehyung began screaming and kicking his legs at the demon's hand. With luck he kicked against the demon's hand harshly and he growled releasing the omega's leg with a frown. "fucking omega" He said darkly and grabbed taehyungs hair who was trying to run away yanking him back to him. He grabbed the boy's neck his nails scratching the fragile skin of the omega. 

"j-jungkook" Taehyung said as he felt himself getting pinned against a tree. 

He saw Jungkook's eyes stopped glowing and turn wide in surprise, he released the boy's neck and stepped back holding his hand like they got burned.

"t-tae taehyung im sorry" jungkook said not daring to step closer to his mate who slowly crawled up from the ground feeling his neck, his fingers had red spots when he looked at it. Jungkook noticed and saw a few scratches on taehyungs neck.

"Jungkook..." taehyung said needing a hug, with s slight hesitation jungkook approached his mate and held him. he gentle started licking the scratches on taehyungs neck.

"Im sorry..."the alpha whispered in his ear.

"shh..." taehyung said, he just wanted to hug. "Its okay now"

---

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter.