30: bite

"Jungkook! Over here!" someone shouted. The alpha turned his head seeing Hoseok tackle down a hunter and hold him.

"hm....How annoying" jungkook glared at the few hunters that ran around. He approached Hoseok with the hunter. "leave my pack alone, hunter" Jungkook said as he kneeled down in front of the man hoseok had pinned to the ground.

"you stole from us"

"too bad for you"

"fuck you wolves" the man hissed and tried to spit at the alpha. Jungkook nust squirmed his ehs with a humm and stood up. He kicked the man in his face and looked around. "deal with him Hoseok"

He didnt mind them attacking, it was like a free work out. He get to show them his power again. But the anger build up inside of him when he saw a lady on the ground. A pool of blood around her.

"no..." he said and walked to her. He pushed her gently on her back hearing her groan in pain...She wasnt to be saved, she died in front of him. "they will pay for this"

Jungkook was a protective pack leader. He didnt mind if he himself got hurt but when you kill innocent from his pack then jungkook would be mad. And right now one innocent life was lost, and Jungkook was angry. He stood back up and took a deep breath.

"Kill ALL of them, let NO human escape my grounds!" jungkook ordered his men and shifted to his black wolf running after two human's that headed for the forest hearing the alpha's words.

-

"is jungkook treating you good?" Seokjin asked the omega That sat next to him. He had asked the boy to come talk this morning when he saw him walk around. So here they were.

"he is, he is very kind"

"thats good, i hoped he would. But hearing the bad storys i feared that he wouldnt accept his mate fully"
Seokjin sighed. He had been worrying for Taehyung as soon they got to know he was Jungkook's mate.

"i will be fine, jungkook doesnt hurt me. Its the demon, but its okay"

"its not okay to get hurt Tae"

"hm...Yea" for jungkook taehyung was willing to do everything. As long he could stay at the alpha's side.
"jinnie, i have a question"

"go ahead"

"do you like Namjoon?"

".....W-why do you ask?"

"namjoon really likes you but you were acting rude, he told me"

"rude.......I didnt mean to be rude..." seokjins expression saddened.

"then why are you ignoring him?"

"i am just scared to fall in love again"

"why is that?"

"i....I used to have a mate..But they died from sickness. I got scared to lose another person so i distanced myself from him"

"he really likes you Jin...." taehyung said, he didnt want them to start hating eachother becuase of their confusing relation right now.

"i know...I really do, but im not ready.."

"show him you care at least, you are hurting his feelings"

"i will...." seokjin said then chuckled. "i didnt expect the conversation to go like this when i called you"

"me neither, but i thought i had to tell you"

"its okay, i appreciate it" seokjin patted Taehyungs shoulder and stood up. "well, im going to help out outside, see you around"

"bye bye!"

Taehyung left the room after seokjin walled away. His stomach grumbled making the omega pout then smile.

"we will go eat now belly, dont be angry at me" he said and walked downstairs. His ass still hurted bit it wasnt all too bad actually. He just tried to ignore it.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen wondering what Jungkook made for him. He looked around on the table and the kitchen counter but there was nothing there. Maybe the fridge? He opened thr door and looked around, his eyes fell on a plate that was right in front of him.

"ooh, its a hamburger!" taehyung smiled thinking that that must be the lunch jungkook had told him about. With a smile he grabbed the plate and removed the covering. He wondered how Jungkook got this idea, did he know he was hungry for something that will fill his stomach well? Either wsy taehyung was glad with what it was, he liked it. So the boy He heated it up before putting it on a slice of bread and adding some sauce to it.

"yummy yummy" Taehyung smiled and cut it into pieces. He started eating. It tasted good, but also a bit different than he was used to. Halfway done he started to feel weird and clutched his stomach. He didnt like it bit didnt thought of it too much, it was probably something after their mating, it couldnt be his heat. He still had week, was he getting sick?

The omega frowned and reached for his glass water gating a gulp. But he didnt get the chance to drink it when he coughed and gasped for air dropping the glass when he fell to the side on the floor.....

---

👁️ i have nothing to say.....

Okay see you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼