31: poison

Jungkook was inside the forest his eyes were burning purple while he chocked a human hunter with his hands. he grinned watching the man desperately claw at his arms. 

His demon wanted to have some fun too and had taken over. Jungkook didnt mind at times where he could use the extra strength but once he was with people he cared about especially Taehyung he doesnt want it. He doesnt want to hurt him. 

"you are a tough one" jungkook chuckled it surprised him how long the man could hold his breath. The man wasnt easy to kill, he was holding his breath quite long. But then Jungkook's eyes widen and his eyes turned back to normal. "Tae!" he shouted and shifted to his wolf running as fast he could back to the pack area. His whole body was panicking of not knowing what was happening. he felt his wolf violently howl in worry, something was wrong with his mate.

When the head alpha ran on the pack ground the heads turned to him. the noticed something was with Jungkook. the alpha went straight into the pack house without looking or noticing anyone else. 

Namjoon looked at Hosoek, they knew something was wrong. 

Jungkook shifted back and bursted through the door into the living room. He gasped and ran towards the boy on the ground falling on his knees.

"T-tae, Taehyung?!" he said and his hand moved around in panick unsure what to do. he didnt even know what was wrong. Taehyung gasped for air and on his cheek was a line of blood. jungkook stood up to get help but then he saw on the table the plate with half eaten burger. "FUCK. Tae. what did you do?!" he shouted. "why did you eat this?!"

"you shouldnt eat that!" jungkook then ran to the kitchen to get water. he filled a glass while running back spilling some on the floor but he couldnt care less about that. He pulled taehyung up and poured it in his mouth. "DRINK! fuck drink IT!" he said when taehyung just spit it back out.  the omega had to drink the water it would make him throw up.

Jungkook held taehyungs mouth open who was coughing and pouted the water in once more. taehyung was now crying too. "come on throw it up. please!" Jungkook said his eyes were red on the verge of crying. he shook the boy a bit and then put his fingers down his throat. taehyung then buckled forward and threw up. coughing after a few red drops came from his lips. 

Hoseok and namjoon arrived in the room and they gasped.

"help. please help!" jungkook shouted at them. Hoseok didnt waste a second and ran towards the two on the floor. 

"W-what is wrong, what happened?" hoseok asked.

"h-he ate the poison. h-he ate it" 

"oh god...uhhmm" Hosoek thought they had to think fast. "we have to let him throw it all up. then he needs water and again" 

The two then made the omega throw up, emptying his stomach. Namjoon had closed the door to keep out unwanted eyes.

"Tae.....why did you eat it?" jungkook questioned the half passed out boy in his arms.

"he needs to drink this. dont let him close his eyes" hoseok said holding a strange white water in a glass.

"come one just a bit more" jungkook said and forced the Omega's lips open Hoseok poured it inside.

"dont let him spit it out!" he warned seeing the omegas face.

"drink" jungkook used his alpha voice. a few tears rolled over the omega's cheeks and he pushed against jungkooks chest weakly. but he gulped the liquid feeling his whole throat burn.

"get him upstairs. he needs rest but we cant let him alone for now. someone needs to watch him." 

"i will stay there"  Jungkook said and lifted taehyung up seeing his eyes close and the boy hung limply in his arms. He would be thinking he died seeing the pale skin, lines of blood on his lips. the boy looked horrible. but the alpha still felt his mate was alive.

"i will bring a bucket upstairs in a bit" 

"why-oh right" jungkook then left carrying the boy to the stairs. 

"what happened?" Jimin asked when he saw the raven walk out carrying the fellow omega.

"He got poisoned." hoseok said as he walked out after the alpha with a bucket.

"poisoned? how?"

"jungkook and namjoon had a plan to weakened Kyun and poison him. but somehow taehyung ended up eating the prepared food."

"didnt he put a note?" namjoon said questioning. he remembered seeing the plate in the back with a note.

"i guess, if you say so."

"then why did he eat? "

"i dont know, we have to wait untill he can talk" hoseok sighed and walked upstairs.

-

Jungkook sat next to his omega. he had cleaned the boy by brushing his teeth and washing his face. he even removed his dirty clothes and put him in a robe.

"why...i-i put a warning. why did this happen, i didnt mean it for you.." jungkook said sadly. he felt weak and hurt seeing his omega like this because of him. He thought he hid it and added a warning, was......wait...the warning...jungkook frowned and then headed downstairs. 

"Jin can you watch him for me?" he said when he passed the man in the hallway. he didnt wait for a reply and went downstairs into the kitchen. he saw the original plate on the counter and the cover he had used to cover the meat. he looked around. he was sure he left the fruit here, but there wasnt any. he checked the fridge and the shelves but it wasnt anywhere. But then he checked the trashcan and it was right there...with the note he left on the meat. someone had thrown it away...... 

"what..." he mumbled, who did this...Taehyung wouldnt do that for sure.

"whats wrong, did you keave Taehyung alone?" hoseok said when he entered the kitchen and saw Jungkook.

"no seokjin is with him."

"what are you doing here?"

"i came to check things...But it seems that someone had thrown away the meal i prepaired for him and the note i left on the poisons meat..."

"thrown away? When, when i came here this morning it was still there."

"i dont know. Thats what i got to know.." jungkook said with a frown. Someone knew their plan and had done this.

"maybe it was Kyun?" namjoon questioned.

"there is NO way he would know"

"then who did?"

"i will find out, and that person will be in big trouble.....They wont get away with this.." jungkook said and walked out back to his sick mate.

---

IntEreStiNg👀

Twitsy twisty unexpected event hase been located

Thats all i say, keke🙂

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼