11: heat (slight M)

He didnt leave.

Taehyung felt it. He could still smell Jungkook. The alpha was standing in front of his door. And he wasnt mistaken by that.
Becuase jungkook indeed was standing in front his door.

He wanted to leave, but he couldnt.

"jungkook..." someone said. The raven snapped his head to the approaching male. Seeing his eyes red and breathing slowly. It was Hoseok.

"get out" jungkook spoke.

"i smell, omega..Let me pass"

"NO!" Jungkook pushed the other roughly when he came closer to the door. "you will not lay one finger on him"

Hoseok groaned but got his senses back by the hit against the wall. "who is it?"

"none of your fucking business, get out" jungkook said with a low growl. Hoseok walked away looking back once more. His alpha hormones were hard to control so he made sure he far enough. The scent lingering in the pack house wasnt helping.

Jungkook sighed and hit his head against the door. He had locked it and put the key away. So no one could enter.....Not even him.

He cant

His mate was really a omega. And that was bad.....

"fuck!" jungkook said. His nails clawed the door. He wanted to get in but he knew he cant.

"Jungkook"

The alpha growled deeply his glowing purple eyes glaring at the smaller wolf whow as standing a few meters away from him, jimin. Clearly knowing that he shouldn't get closer.

"i think you should go in.." jimin said.

"you dont understand"

"its better. You can think later. He is in pain." jimin tried to get jungkook to go inside. Because he holds mself was a omega he knew what taehyung was going through. Jimin also knew jungkook, and what was holding the alpha back. But this would only become worse for both.

"i cant" jungkook said. He smelled that taehyung was behind the door. He could hear his breathing.

"a-alpha..." the boy whispered. Jungkooks wolf went wild and he hit the door to get it open. But Jungkook forced it back, he will not lose his self control.

"i know it but what if its not true.."

"i fucking know it is true!" jungkooks temper was nowhere to be seen at the moment.
Jimin didnt feel it was safe to stay here and talk. He should come back later today. Jungkook wasnt going to listen annyway.
So he left.

"a-alpha please..." taehyung said softly.

Jungkooks eyes caught the key that was laying in the floor. He bend down and grabbed it.

-

"and?" yoongi asked when Jimin walked inside.

"Taehyung is a omega...And he is in heat"

"oh no"

"but the thing here is. jungkook is apparently his mate"

"what!?" yoongi said shocked and almost stood up.

"so the time has come...." Namjoon said. They gathered in jimin and yoongis house as they couldnt stay in the pack house at the moment.

"what are we going to do?" yoongi asked.

"we cant to anything guys, you know that. This is up to Jungkook" jimin said. Namjoon nodded.

"i really wished he never did it..." Namjoon said with a sigh and sat down at the table. He had to think about this.

-

"Alpha i need you" the omega whined wrapped up in Jungkooks clothes. Jungkook had practically tied the boy up in his clothes so he would shut up amd not move. He didnt want taehyung to touch him, but he also knew he needed to help him.

He had a reason for not allowing omega's into his pack. Especially non mated ones.
Yet one managed to get inside and it was just the one he tried so hard to keep away... His mate.

"a-"

"shut up!" jungkook said and walked to him. He lifted the omega burrito up and sat down on the bed. The tied part getting undone from the movement. Immediately taehyung freed his arms and clinged onto Jungkook. Rubbing himself against him.

The alpha growled softly and closed his eyes, liking the way his mate was so close. The skin contact was intense.

Jungkook stayed there. Letting taehyung please himself on his thighs. His hands held taehyungs hips and went through his hair. He inhaled deelply the sweet scent of the omega. Watching his movements.

He knew it was wrong, yet he couldnt stop himself.

"a-ah" taehyung moaned as he rolled his hips over jungkooks thigh. It wasnt what he actually wanted but it was enough to please him for now.

---

Gonna do a time skip for next chapter as i dont want to write all those heat days. Buuuuttt i finnaly get into the planned story line so i can update a bit faster.

I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼