32: markings

This was the worst morning jungkook had. He stood with taehyung next to the toilet with a towel. The omega was throwing up and crying as he rested his head on the toilet. He didnt care abiut anything now but nust wanted the sicknes to pass.

Jungkook watched him with sad eyes. He used the towel to wipe taehyungs lips and the boy was done throwing up and lifted him away from the toilet.

"h-hurts...." taehyung said with a hoarse voice. He coughed and released a shaky sigh. His whole body was shivering and cold. He was too sick to keep himself warm relying on blankets and his alpha mate's body heat.

Jungkook brought him back to bed ans cleaned the bocket leaving it at taehyungs bedside. The boy stared at the wall with lidded tired eyes. Breathing slowly.

The cheerful boy was no where to be seen making jungkook not smile either. The alpha didnt feel happy when taehyung wasnt happy, he wanted his little pup to be smiling and happy. Not like this.

He added a extra blanket for the small omega and bend down placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "please get well soon...It hurts seeing you like this" he whispered holding taehyung's hand. "i am going down, i will come back as soon i can. Get some rest"

Taehyung didnt reply as his eyes had already closed.

The alpha went downstairs to his office where Namjoon and Hoseok were already waiting

-

The three were having a long talk trying to figure out how it had happened yesterday, they need to find out who did it.

"i assure you it cant be Kyun. He wasnt here" jungkook said.

"what i-"

"i did it" someone suddenly said.

The three turned to the door seeing jimin stand there with teary eyes and yoongi rushing up behind him.

"did what?" namjoon asked confused.

"i threw away the food and replaced it with the meat"

"you fucking WHAT!?" The head alpha said his fangs vissible when he shouted. He released alpha power on Jimin making the omega release a whimper and fall to his knees. "YOU poisoned MY mate?!"

"i-i didnt m-mean to. I-i didnt w-want to" Jimin stuttered out. Yoongi quickly helped his mate up while Namjoon pulled Jungkook away calming the raven.

"Jeon, sit down lets not do this here" he said. Jungkook scoffed and sat down with annoyance.

"he will explain had happend." yoongi said rubbing his mate's back. "or what the witch caused. Jimin didnt do a anything"

"the.....Witch?" Jungkooks fangs went back to normal he looked at Yoongi.

"yes...Sadly yes" yoongi sighed. "come on tell them Minnie"

Jimin nodded and took a breath as he began telling what he did that day.

'Jimin looked at his arm and gasped, his markings were glowing. "no no no, not now, stop" he said looking around. He then froze and turned around like nothing happend.

He walked inside the kitchen, his eyes falling onto the prepaired fruit bowl on the counter, the many colors shining their best way. Jimin grinned and walked tp the counter grabbing the bowl. He threw away the fruits and turned tp the fridge.

"well this is easy" he said to himself and grabbed the meat. He put it in the front of the fridge and threw the note in the trash with the fruit.

"Jimin?", a voice said. He looked at the way the sound came from and saw Yoongi stand there. "what are you doing?" the alpha asked.

"nothing of your concerns, wolf"

Yoo gis eyes turned glaring and he frowned. "its you again.."

"i am done here, we will meet again" jimin spoke amd then he fell to the ground passed out. Yoongi rushed to his mate's side and patted his cheek.

"Hey hey Jimin, you cant lay down here. Come on" yoongi said. With his eyes on the markings on Jimin's arm that stopped glowing and turned back to black.

How he wished he had been just a bit faster that day. ..Then non of this would happen....'

"thats what happend...." Jimin said getting a nod from Yoongi.

"so she is active again.....This is bad" Jungkook said Namjoon was already thinking of a plan with a frown on his face.

"i am sorry, i am so so sorry....Pl-"

"its okay Jimin, you didnt do anything" Hoseok interrupted the Omega that was on the verge of crying and overwhelemed with guilt.

"i would be hating you, bit i know i dont have the right to" jungkook said amd send jimin a glare. He wanted to be mad at someone but being at Jimin was wrong. The omega wasnt in control. And Jungkook knew very well how it feels to be controlled.

Only jimin's was different. Jimin had a witch curse, the witch would be able to take control of his body when she needs to. And thats what happend yesterday, the witch must have known and turned Jungkook's plan against him using Jimin.

"i am going to Tae" the head alpha said. He eneded to get out of here and rest his mind from all these things.

Upstairs he opened the door and walked to the bed. "leave" Jungkook said to Seokjin who sat there watching over a resting taehyung.

The tall male nodded and left the room leaving the two alone.

Jungkook cralwed in the bed next to taehyung and wrapped a arm around the boys waist his face in his neck. Taking in the faint scent of the boy. His sweet scent had lessened to a faint distanct smell from the poison, jungkook didnt like it. He felt the presence of his mate buy he felt that taehyungs wolf wasnt active.

---

Thank you for reading see you in the next update