44: mark

"Yah, dont do that!" Taehyung shouted smacking Jungkook's back. The Alpha laughed as he almost dropped the bowl. He was eating taehyungs icecream but spit it half back into the bowl.

"you still gonna eat it?" jungkook asked holding back his laughter.

"what do you think!??" taehyung frowned. Jungkook couldnt hold his laugh and just let it go making taehyung cross his arms. The Omega was not having this action of his Alpha. "bye"

"nooo Tae come back" jungkook said between his laughs. He took taehyung back at his wrist pulling him ontop of his lap.

A few days have passed giving both time to heal amd process everything that had happened. Even if Jungkook hated his brother he put a memorial grave in the forest for the family Alpha, he wasn't going to forget Kyun just for what he bacame because of his own mistakes. He will remember the brother he once was, even if he failed to stay one.

Taehyung was very happy, he had a mate who loved him and will protect him at all costs, he had a pack that felt like home. And amazing friends. Everything fell into place.

Jimins marks had dissapeared with the dissapearance of the witch. Giving the boy his freedom back.

"guys can you just eat your dessert normal....." Yoongi saod as he looked at the two with a bored expression. He didnt feel like eating his ice cream any ore after seeing how Jungkook ate and spit it back.

"we will just goo right taehyungiee?"

"is he drunk?" jimin asked Yoongi. The alpha shook his head.

"nah, i think he is just happy" he replied.

"im glad he is" Seokjin smiled looking at jungkook and taehyung overhearing the two next to him.

"he can finally relax....Finally let go" Namjoon said, he was there thought most of Jungkook's jkirney. Amd he was glad to be there when his friend finnaly could move on. No more pain amd guilt, finnaly able to get what he wanted so badly. His mate and maybe a loving family of his own too.

"we are leaving bye"  taehyung said quickly to the other when Jungkook suddenly carried him away, leaving the room.

-

As the night fell and the two mates were on the balcony. Jungkook having taehyung between his arms as he leaned onto the railing. The two watching the moon rise high up in the sky.

"Jungkook...." taehyung spoke up softly.

"yes pup?"

"mark me..."

Jungkook looked at taehyung who turned around facing jungkook. Their faces inches apart.

"are yo-"

"mark me alpha" taehyung said baring his neck for his mate. Jungkook released a low growl and pulled taehyung closer at his hips.

"ive waited...So long" Jungkook whispered as he gave soft kitten licks on taehyungs neck. All healed, no trace of Kyun left. It was ready to be marked.

To be marked by Jungkook.

"i love you" taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook. The alpha smiled his fangs grazing over the omega's skin.

"i love you too" and with that he sank his teeth through the skin into his juicy flesh. Two drops of blood wetten jungkooks tongue which he licked up. Taehyung closed his eyes letting out a whimper while smiling. the feeling was amazing, his body felt on fire and tingles spread from his neck through him. It felt euphoric. His knees wobbled and he grabbed jungkook tighter to keep balance. Luckily the alpha noticed it and wrapped a arm tightly around Taehyungs wasit holding him up safely in his grip.

Taehyung wished it would be longer. Sad when jungkook pulled his fangs out licking gently over the two holes he left behind.

"all mine..."

"all yours"

They hugged standing there in the night. Taehyung was so so happy. He smiled as he could just fall asleep like this.

"Tae..."

"hm?"

"i want you to....Mark me too"

"are you sure? Im an omega...."

"you are my omega, and i want you be your alpha. I want everyone to know i belong to you"

"Jungkook" taehyung teared up at that. It wasnt usual for a omega to mark a Alpha. And hearing Jungkook say that made taehyung feel such joy. He smiled andet the raven wipe away the tears that ready to fall.

The alpha lifted taehyung up placing him to sit on the railing so the boy had better acces. He tilted his head feeling the omega's soft hands grab his shoulder and head. He braced for the bite. But it hurted less that he expected.

He felt two fangs sink into his skin followed by such a warm and nice feeling.  He closed his arms holding Taehyung secury in his grip as the mark completed.
Taehyung liked a few times carefully over his mark smiling at it.

"i love you so much" Taehyung said, not caring they just said it a minute ago.

"i love you to pup, so so much" Jungkook smiled and lifted taehyung off the raling letting the omega wrap his legs around him.

Hw walked to their bed laying the boy softly on the mattress watching it sink slightly under his weight.

"p-pups"

"huh?" jungkook looked at the boy surprised.

"i want pups.."

"y-you do?"

Taehyung nodded and this was jungkooks time to feel that joy. He smiled wide and started showering taehyung with butterfly kisses. Making the blonde giggle.

"i promise i will do my best to be a good father"

"of course you will be a good father"

"i really wanted a family..."

"i know, and i want too. With you" taehyung smiled cupping Jungkook's face. "i am going in heat tonight.....Maybe we could....Try"

"I would love to" Jungkook smiled. He was glad they spoke about it. This day was one of the best days both experienced so far. Filled with smiled and happy feelings.
And maybe, a pup, or two, coming to join their happy live later on.

---

Any suggestions or wishes on the pups?😳❤ I really want them i have such cute things in my mind.

Also the story is going to end very VERY soon. I dont thunj i need anymore chapters so i am ending it. I think its good like this.

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!!!
🌼🌼🌼