6: kyun

Taehyung wandered around om the pack ground. He was kinda lost. And that didnt go unnoticed.
He was being followed by a little girl with black hair. Tied in a braid she walked confidently with her small hands behind her back after the 'beta'.

When Taehyung stopped she smiled. She was waiting for this.

"hello little girl" Taehyung said with a smile. The young alpha girl smiled back and grabed his legs.

"you are new!" she said excited. "and lost"

"yes i am" taehyung chuckled at the cute girl. "do you know places here?"

"mhm" the girl tapped her chin thinking. "i can show you around!"

"oh, thats good too. I would like that"

"yay! Come on cute wolf, follow me" she said and hopped over the path. Taehyung followed the girl happily. She was very kind, most of the pack looked nice. So far he only met good people. Jungkook was a exception because Jungkook was just Jungkook.

"okay, look. Here is my home" she pointed to a small house. "and there is pack house"

"i see" Taehyung nodded.

The girl then hopped further. Going towards the forest. "never go there, there live bad wolves. Bad people" she said frowning. "they mean"

"i figured..." Taehyung mumbled amd sighed.

"what do you mean?" the girl asked tilting her head.

"my old pack was attacked and i met those bad wolves"

"oh no, poor wolfie" her face looked concerned and she jumped up trying to reach Taehyungs head. The 'beta' kneeled down to her level. The girl cupped Taehyungs face and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"dont be sad, this is safe place for you" she said and patted taehyungs head. Taehyungs heart melted at the cute getures of this little aplha. He smiled, he always wanted to have pups.

"thank you" taehyung said.

"i will give you a surprise" She said and giggled. "wait here" she ran off leaving taehyung kneeling there the 'beta' chucked and sat down on his butt in the soft grass.
He was having a good time well he was untill he noticed someone in the doorway of the packhouse.

Jungkook..

He stared at the Alpha, his omega self was reacting to just those pair of eyes. He just wanted to run to his alpha and get engulfed in his scent and touch.

But before he could do anything the raven turned around and left inside.

"you are new one" a male voice said. Taehyung noticed a shadow. The person was blocking his sun. He looked up and smelling the scent and attitude he knew it was a alpha.

What did he expect of a place like this. There were barely even omegas. He didnt meet one yet besides Jimin.

"hello, yes i am." taehyung said, being the kind boy he was.

"what rank are you?" the man didnt smile or anything which made Taehyung feel uncomfortable. He could fe that the alpha was testing him. The 'beta' felt a overwhelming feeling comming from the other. And not in a good way.

"i-im a beta" he answered  trying to keep himself stable and not let the other notice he was affecting him.

"your eyes are blue...I dont believe you"

"but i am"

"you know this is a pack for only high rank wolfs. A omega here would be a feast. Be careful" the Alpha said. Taehyung also noticed something strange about this wolf.

His eyes were not completely purple...One, his left eye was white. A scar over his eyelid which looked like a painfull one. There was also black tattooed symbols on his neck.

"who are you?"

"i am Kyun. And you are Taehyung" the alpha said. And this send a shiver down Taehyungs spine. He didnt like this Kyun man. He was scary. He didnt look like the others.

Suddenly a low growl was heard and Taehyung got pulled off the gound onto his feet.

"well, its time to leave. We willeet again" Kyun said and looked at Taehyung before he suddenly disapeared like a ghost.

Taehyung was shocked by that but also shocked to see Jungkook next to him. The raven was glaring at the spot Kyun was just now. He didnt say anything but turned to Taehyung.

"dont talk to him"  he said and wanted to walk away. But he halted and turned his head to the boy again.

He squinted his eyes. Stepping closer the taehyung.

"beta hm?"

Taehyung nodded. He couldnt find his lips to speak with his mate so close. He could see Jungkook felt something as wel. His eyes looked softer than they were before.

Jungkook was about to say something again but a little girl interrupted him.

"cute wolfie, here!" she said to Taehyung. She held up a hand with flowers.

"ahw its so pretty" Taehyung said kneeling down. He accepted the flowers and put on in his hair.
Jungkook just watched them with no emotion on his face. But he looked....Interested.

"do you feel better now?"

"i am, thanks to you" taehyung smiled and the girl smiled back.

Taehyung stiffened from a low growl and slowly turned his head to Jungkook. The raven looked at him before he turned around and walked away with a scof.

"strange Alpha " the girl said and shrugged.

"yea....."

---

A update since i haven't beem writing today.

My teeth hurt its growing, i just want to eat my melon okay.. :,)

Thank you for reading, see you at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼