38: aftercare

-time skip 4 days-

taehyungs body had enough, he was exhausted and sore. he just waited in their bed untill Jungkook returned form the bathroom. Which to his relief was quick, he needed his alpha,. not i a sexual way but his presence. he needed to be held and to be cared for now. 

"are you okay?" jungkook asked, this was the last morning of his rut, it had passed now but taehyung complained he was tired and his body hurt.

"i will be fine, i want bath now"

"come on, i made a nice warm bath for you" Jungkook took taehyung to the bathroom and helped him in the warm bath.

"you need to join me" taehyung said. "and you will make me food and drink all day" the omega demanded his alpha with a frown. "you didnt have to g that rough on me"

"im sorry pup" jungkook said getting in the bath as his mate said.

Jungkook washed gently his omega mate with the soap, taking good care of him so he was clean and fresh again. "can you do my hair too?" 

"sure thing" jungkook said and got the shampoo. he did just as taehyung wanted. Jungkook rinsed out the soap from the blonde's hair before turning around and put the soap back on their place. when he did taehyung gasped and pushed jungkook so his back was facing him.

"did i do this!?" he asked shocked seeing the scratch marks on the raven's back. "does it hurt?"

"it burns a bit but it will heal, its no big deal" 

"im hungry now"

"but were still in bath-"

"so i want to eat, go make me food" taehyung crossed his arms.

"why you suddenly so feisty, pup" jungkook chuckled and got out of the bath drying himself.

"because my body hurts after your crazy rut!" taehyung complained. "look at this, it looks like i got in a fight"  the omega pointed to the many hickeys all over his body and a few bite marks on his shoulder and thighs. 

Jungkook looked at it, he would be lying if the sight didnt make him feel proud, this was HIS mate, HIS omega and only he could make this blonde feel like that and mark him like that.

"alright, what you wanna eat?"

"i want pancakes with LOTS of syrup"

"you will get stomach ache if you add too much sugar"

"i dont care, i want it" 

"whatever you say pup" 

-

and so Jungkook ended up in the kitchen with a spatula in his hand and wearing a baby blue shirt. on his head a flower crown. Taehyung had visited the pack's pups outside again and made a flower crow with their help, he had dressed up jungkook to match the blue and yellow flowers. Jungkook wanted to refuse not wanting to wear something like that but taehyung kept asking for it so the alpha gave in in the end. 

"Tae, its done" he said flipping the last pancake onto the plate and walk to the dining table. taehyung smiled from his seat on the ground where he was tying a bracelet and made his way to the table.

"ooh smells good, can i join?" it was Hoseok who entered the house.

"no"

"sure. you can have some of mine!" taehyung said happy and got an extra plate to give Hosoek some too. Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed the sugar.

"i am starting to get used to you cooking for us now" hoseok said, normally Jimin or Seokjin would prepare dinner or other meals but now Jungkook was in the kitchen mostly and ended up cooking for everyone lot of the times.

"dont be" jungkook said and used his toot to pull taehyungs seat closer to him making the omega distance from the other Alpha at the table.

"damn calm your jealousy jeon"

"shut it"

"kookie is a bit possessive today" taehyung said softly but loud enough for the two to hear.

"anyway, how was it tae? with his..rut" 

"Can you just shut up and eat, i am NOT having this conversation with you" jungkook said annoyed. Hoseok just shrugged and taehyung widen his eyes at his mate.

"Dont be so rude"

"Taehyung.." the alpha said in a warning tone. taehyung sighed and started eating.

"finally silence" 

"are those pancakes!?"

"oh my fucking god..." jungkook groaned annoyed and rubbed his forehead. another person entered the room. this time it was seokjin. Jungkook wouldnt be surprised if namjoon would get here as well, they all three lived here and ow his rut was over they could come back.

"what"

"kookie is annoyed, but come in" taehyung said to the tall man.

"alrighty"

"this is gonna be a long day....." jungkook mumbled. taehyung chuckled at his complaining alpha.

---

double update. hope you like it even if the chapter is short today..

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!