25: secrets

"kyun"

"jungkook" the other said his one purple eye looking at the raven.

"You need to stop"

"no can do little brother" kyun chuckled and walked towards the other alpha.

"Taehyung is MY mate amd i will not allow someone to heat things up here in my pack and bring him in danger."

"then why wont you just fight me?"

"we are family. Fight is not the first option Kyun, you know that" jungkook said. He prefers to not hurt his brother, knowing that both were strong it will be a tough one too. He doesnt want to end up killing a family member. They were once very close, he hoped that if kyun lost his curse that he will turn back normal. But he also knew that that probably was too good to actually happen.

"how weak, im looking forward to see how long you can protect that little Omega boy. In the end i will take him from you Jungkook, i have warned you" Kyun said and grinned before he vanished.
Jungkook squinted his eyes annoyed and turned around going back to the pack grounds.

-

Taehyung stood in the kitchen washing the dishes. He remembered what he saw on Jimins arm. Shall he ask him?

He put the last plate on the towel and dried his hands off heading into a main area. There he saw Jimin frowning at a wooden puzzle sitting at the table.

"why is this so difficult?" he asked and leaned back in his chair with a sigh looking at the thing.

"uhm, Jimin?" taehyung softly started and walked towards the other omega. 

"yes, thats me!"

"i have a question"

"go ahead" Jimin smiled and looked at taehyung giving up on the puzzle.

"earlier this day i noticed something on your arm, may i ask what it is?"

"ah, i dont know what you mean" jimin said and frowned a bit.

"on your arm. There, like a tattoo" taehyung pointed to jimin's arm bit the omega pulled his arm away and quickly started talking.
Suddenly the door opened and immediately taehyungs body grew hot, he sensed his mate.

"Taehyung....Jimin" jungkook said and looked between them suspiciously. He felt that he interrupted something.

"u-uh i should go, yoongi is waiting for me" jimin jumped up leaving the room. Jungkook looked at jimin untill he was gone then to taehyung.

"are you buisy?" jungkook asked his mate.

"no, im not"

"shall we go visit the lake nearby?" jungkook paused thingking if he should finish that or not. "like a date?"

"i would love to" taehyungs eyes went big and he smiled.

"then lets go" jungkook waited for taehyung to be in his reach and grabbed his hand walking away, he pulled the blushing boy after him out of the packhouse.

It didnt take long for them to be just a few steps away from the lake in the forest. Taehyung smiled as he ran towards the water exitedly. "its so beautiful here!" he looked at the calm shimmering water.

"mhm" jungkook smiled at the omega. This is the things he had wanted. Just the normal casual moments. Not all this complicated mess he was stuck in now.

The alpha sat down on the stones that were sticking out of the water on the side. Taehyung looked at him and sat down next to his mate. Resting his head on the raven's shoulder.

"Tae..." jungkook said as he stared at the little flower next to him and plucked it.

"hm?" the omega hummed and looked up slightly.

"how can i make you..Happy?"

"oh...But you already are?" taehyung said questioning. He didnt know what to say. He wasnt unhappy anymore. Things were finnaly doing better now.

"i may not be able to give you everything you want. But i am trying, but i never asked what you wanted.."

"i just want a family...A home, someone to love and that loves me. I dont need much Jungkook. Just be with me is enough"

"tae...." jungkook turned his head into taehyungs eyes who was sitting up now. He pulled the boy in a kiss, wrapping his arms around the omega.
Taehyungs heart went ceazy everytime his Alpha did this. He placed his hands on jungkook's chest and closed his eyes.

They parted and jungkook let taehyung rest on his lap. Watching the omega's big smile and beautiful blue eyes.

This is what he wants and needs to protect. He is what he will fight for.

"i love you taehyung"

"i-i love you too Jungkook."
Jungkook bend down to peck the boy's lips again and couldn't help but smile. The moment was, perfect.

He will end it all, he just needed to wait for the day of the purple moon.

Which will appear faster than he realised.....

---

UwU thank you for reading see you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼