12: forest

2 days later

"you need to leave"  the alpha spoke and jumped up. Taehyungs eyes widen.

"w-what?"

"you need to leave, now!" jungkook grabbed taehyungs arm and started walking to the front door of the pack house.

"n-no, please. Please let me stay, just a few days more" taehyung said. His hat havent passed yet, he would be in danger.

"you lied! You tricked me. And i will not accept that!" jungkook shouted. His eyes went bright purple and alpha voice came out. "leave!"

"a-alpha, please-"

"Omega, leave! Far away!" jungkook shouted. The now for everyone revealed Omega boy whimpered and stepped back covering his ears.

"NOW!" jungkooks fangs were bigger than before his eyes looked different. Taehyung couldnt go against his alphas order. So he turned around and ran away, turning into his white wolf form.

"Tae!" jimin called out when he ran up to the tw. He heard shouting, but he was to late. Taehyung ready dissapeared into the forest.
Jimin turned to Jungkook. "are you crazy!?" he didnt know where this confidence came from to shout at the pack alpha but now he was really angry.

Jungkooks eyes stopped glowing and he looked normal and calm again. He turned to Jimin shutting out his crying wolf.

"why do you care"

"he is my friend. He isnt a beta or alpha like you! He is in heat. He will be in danger, how can you do that to him!?"

"he shouldnt be here. He should have never been here" jungkook hissed at the omega and turned around walking to the pack house.

"i cant believe this. I really thought you would change from this"

"i cant change you know that!" jungkook turned back around.
"just forget about it"

"he will die out there..."

"he will die either way, it doesnt matter" jungkook then left the omega standing there going inside.

"fuck this" jmhe said smelling the sweet scent of the omega still linger inside the house.

-

"we have to find him" jimin said running after Hoseok who was carrying a box with fresh fruits.

"where did he go?"

"Jungkook send him away"

"he what?!" hoseok was shocked to hear that. He didnt expect jungkook to just send away his problems instead of working with it.

"please go find him" jimin almost begged hoseok. He cant go himself as a omega, even if he was mated. Ruiges or other wolfs wont hesitate to attack someone In the forest.

"i will go, can you finish this for me."

"yes, thank you thank you"

"which way did he go?"

"that way, but i dont know a lot. I came too late"

"i will try my best." hoseok said, after they found out that the boy was a omega, just like he had suspected when he saw his features, he had grown more protective over him, it can be not fun in a pack with just a handfull of omega.

So he did not hesitate longer to run off into the forest. He realised that he shouldnt have went alone. But he knew he also couldn't wase more time to find someone to go with him.

-

He didnt know where he was, he was scared.

Taehyung didnt like this. He was exhaused from running away. The omega wiped his eyes getting the tears away. "shut up v" he said to his inner wolf.

(a/n: they are not all naked when shifting)

His wolf was crying and shouting at him. It was angry at Jungkook, at his mate. The way he shouted hurted taehyungs heart. Even if they are not mated or marked it affected them deeply.

Taehyung sat near a lake on a rock. It was a rather open location which let the moonlight light up his way. He didnt know where to go yet, but he knew he had to leave here fast. The night was a scary time to be alone.

"omega..." a voice behind him said. Taehyungs eyes widen and he turned around. When he saw two unknown brown wolfs behind him he jumped off the rock and stepped back.

"dont come closer"

"you are in heat. Let us help you little one" the wolf shifted and a broad man appeared. He didnt reconise these wolfs, but they both had a strange symbol on their hands.

"dont" taehyung said. But the presence of these two alphas made his hormones play up.

"dont give us a no, we dont care" the other said and they closed in.

"stay back!"

-

"hoseok!" Jimin rushed to the alpha when he came out of the woods. Namjoon following him.

"im sorry" hoseok shifted back from his dark wood brown colored wolf. "i couldnt find him"

"no no. What if something happend?!" jimin was panicking for taehyungs safety. He remembered how jungkook found the boy. He doesnt want that to hapoen again.

"why are you shouting?" a annoyed jungkook walked up to them.

"hoseok went to find taehyung. But he couldnt find him" namjoon said. "and thats your fault"

"so he went far.." jungkook said and looked at the forest

"yea i searched all the way till the big tree" Hoseok said.

Jungkook frowned a bit. Taehyung really ran far if he went past the big tree. That was a unknown area for the wolfs here, even for jungkook. He rather not go there for multiple reasons. There lives a pack that he doesnt want to see ever again.

What if they found Taehyung...

---

I didnt realise it had been this long since i last updated this, oops.

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼