35: kneel

Jungkook was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"i can do them too"

"no"

"why not?"

"you just recovered."

"so??" taehyung frowned. Jungkook kept babying him even if he felt fine now. "i am healthy, i am good. I can do that too"

"i am already buisy"

"meanie"

"baby" jungkook said with a grin.

"bunny" taehyung shot back

"flower"

"wolfie"

"pup"

Taehyung blushed at that. "stupid a-alpha"

"you love me"

"yes but.....Yes i love you" taehyung smiled and kept a frown to show him he still disagreeed with the raven.

"see, how nice. We love eachother. Now i will do the dishes byeee"

"fine, then do it all yourself. Im leaving" taehyung said and stomped away like a kid.

"baby" he heard the alpha said

"stoooppp!" taehyung shouted and chuckled to himself when he heard Jungkook laugh.

-

As the night came closer and jungkook was out Taehyung had called for Jimin amd Yoongi.

After the odd request yoongi and Seokjin went to taehyungs room. If he wanted to talk it must be important. And Jimin and even yoongi being caring by heart they went to the omega.

"whats up?" Jimin said and closed the door behind them. He pushed away the guilty feelings for now going to help his friend.

"hey" yoongi said sitting down on the bed next to the omega.

"thanks for coming"

"what you need, something wrong?" Jimin asked the blonde.

"well....Yes..."

"come on dont be shy you can ask us anything" yoongi smiled seeing taehyung getting nervous.

"well...Uhmm...Do you maybe have....Any advice for me?" taehyung asked shyly as he fiddled with the end of his shirt.

"for what?"

"j-jungkook is going into rut and i dont know what to do.. Im scared to ask him"

"ah, i see" Jimin said nodding. "it will come naturally what to do mostly. But for advice...Hmm...." jimin had to think about it for a bit.

"well as for myself, when i am in rut i get pretty arrgerive...Yes. And handle Jimin rougher than usual, so I would suggest you prepaire for no sweet stuff" yoongi chuclled at the last part. "knowing Jungkook's natural behaviour he wont be gentle at all.

Taehyung bit his lips. If the last time was already hurting after he couldnt imagine what it would hurt after the rut.

"what yoongi said. Also i just let it go over me and after he takes good care of me. It does hurt But its okay, after care is important." Jimin agreed. "oh and be careful you are not in heat, he may want to knot you and if you dont want babies it can be a problem"

"i see......I dont have a heat now" taehyung said thinking for a moment. His heat was soon but not now.

"then thats good"

"but what if h-" the blonde got interrupted. The three were talking together when suddenly the door swung open. The raven haired Alpha stood there with his hungry eyes fixed on his Omega.

"mate"

"uhm...I think this is our cue to leave, goodluck" Yoongi said and quickly left the room. Seokjin nodded and patted taehyungs back before also running off. Everyone made their way out of the packhouse, this was a time jungkook would really kill someone if anyone interrupt them or even came close.

Taehyung gulped his blue eyes staring at his alpha. The door shut and locked, the raven stepped forward to him his sharp eyes controlling. Jungkook took a breath before speaking,

"Omega......On your knees"

---

Its getting a bit hot. Im gonna go take a walk lmao.🕺🏻

Im sorry for the short chapter. I couldnt make it longer today, and i really wanted to get out a update....😔

Haobsksns thank you for reading, i hope to see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼

Jiminieeee😭💕💕💕