17: decision

Jungkook had left the room a long time ago going to get some fresh air and think. So now he sat outside on the stair that was in front of the front door of the pack house.

"seems it isnt going so well, is it" a voice said with a chuckle.

"fuck off Kyun" jungkook sais glaring at the other alpha. His pair of purple eyes glaring into Kyun's one purple eye.

"just hand him to me, you dont want him. Problem solved"

"over my dead body, now leave my pack. I dont want you here"

"hmm, how unfortunate" the alpha chuckled and looked around. "its nice here"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up leaving inside the house. Kyun chuckled and turned around also walking away.

When jungkook closed the door behind him Hoseok walked down the stairs. The raven rushed to the Brunette.

"keep your demonic nails to yourself jeon" hoseok said with a glare. "but he is alright. He will just feel a bit sick"

"hm" jungkook nodded and walked upstairs. He pushed the door of the Omega open and walked inside. He saw Taehyung lay on the bed his eyes were now open.
The blue eyes slowly turned to look at the alpha. He had already sensed his strong presence. His heart going wild when the raven stood in his room.

"Alpha....." he said softly. Jungkook felt his heart flip and tingles go through his body.

"how.....Are you feeling?" the alpha asked.

Taehyung shrugged and sighed sitting up. He felt strange but he didnt know how to describe the feeling.

"are you hungry? Need anything"

"no, thank you"

Jungkook sighed and walked to the bed. Taehyungs puppy eyes following the alpha. His heart was racing when the raven sat down next to his legs. His back touching his hip. He just wantes to wrap himself around the alpha and mix with his scent.

"Tae, you have to know to just stay away when i tell you to" jungkook said and sighed. The omega looked at him, he doesnt want to be away. It will hurt him to be away from his mate. He doesnt like this.

"but...Why cant you just explain to me why.....At least let me know why..." taehyungs eyes saddened. Jungkook refused to look at him. Knowing that seeing his mate sad will affect him more than he already was, he was having a hard time inside.

"i am not what you think i am"

"then wat are you?"

"i...I have made a mistake in my life which made my infected by a evil spirit..a demon, monster. Whatever you want to call it. I am cursed Taehyung, that was the price i have to pay..." jungkook paused and glanced at taehyung, he was sure that he cant hurt this boy like the curse told him that will happen. He was about to tell more but he decided not to. Taehyung didnt need to know now.

"monster?"

"yes...Its hard to explain but just know i am dangerous. I dont want to hurt you, i really dont."

"its okay.. I can take a few scratches" taehyung said. He just wanted to be with his mate. He just wanted to be in someones arms again. To feel his heart warm and to feel loved. But Jungkook kept pushing him off, then pulling him back it was messing with taehyungs feelings.

"sure you do" the alpha chuckled and turned his head looking at the omega. Their eyes met, and thats when jungkooks heart skipped a beat.  His wolf was wild and holwing out to the other. He felt that taehyungs wolf responded and they calmed down.

"i-i dont have anywhere to go than here"

"i know"

"so..." taehyung didnt know what to say, the stare jungkook gave him was intense making hin unable to think properly

Jungkook couldnt look away. He didnt want to. What if they were lying.....

What if it isnt true...

Thoughts came back. He knew what they said. But how does he know its true? He did control himself before....It wasnt as bad as they said..

Why..

Jungkook gulped looking at Taehyung, his blue eyes staring right in his soul.

"omega-" jungkook started.

"i will stay away-" taehyung wanted to say something but he didnt get the change to finish. The Alpha suddenly moved forward and held taehyungs neck pressing their lips together.

The omega was shocked but it took him only a second to melt complete into the ravens arms. His whole body heated up and his wolf was beyond happy.

But before he could enjoy it more the raven pulled away. Looking at the blonde Omega with his calming purple eyes.

"a-alpha.."

"stay"

"huh?"

"stay with me" the alpha spoke his viice getting softer. "i will try..."

---

How is it been this long since i updates this damn. Time really flies when you're busy  😔

Im sorry, but i hope you enjoyed it.

Im so gonna fail the presentation tomorrow......I dont know shit about what i just wrote for the subject.

Annyway, thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼