41: trouble

Two days passed. it was Saturday now. Jungkook was running around the pack he was stressed. This was the last night he could prepare. he was almost done. He was kept Taehyung close these last days to secure his safety. Right now the Omega sat on the grass watching Jungkook who went over the plan with the other pack members once more, Namjoon nodding and adding things where needed. Yoongi and Seokjin stood at front, they were going to be in charge of watching them do their job right. Jungkook and Hosoek were going together while Namjoon would stay home to watch over the ones that stayed back with Jimin. 

Taehyung felt nervous, he never did something so important as this. But e will do as Jungkook tells him. Speaking of Jungkook the alpha had finished off and turned around and was not heading towards his mate. Kneeling down next to him with a sigh.

"Taehyung my little pup" he said and lifted the omega's chin to kiss his lips. Taehyung smiled getting warm tingles through his body at that action.

"my Alpha" taehyung soothing voice made Jungkook's heart warm and smile back.

"Tae..i need you tomorrow to follow me and Hoseok okay, you need to stay close, i will need you when the ritual is happening to be close. You dont need to do anything than touch me at that time, he have to be connected for the moon goddess. She will cure me...." jungkook then sighed, he had his doubts of his plan, he wasnt the only one doing something, Kyun was there too. but the other cursed Alpha had bad intensions, he wanted to get full power. he wanted to give himself to the underworld, to the power of the demons.

"i will, i will do my best. i will be strong for you"

"that something i wanted to say, but you beat me to it" jungkook chuckled. taehyung grinned. "well guess i will have to be  stronger for you"

"fine, im strong and you're stronger"

"yea thats better" jungkook said and put on a cocky expression which ended up with him getting a playful hit form taehyung on his chest. "Now, i will go to seokjin, you coming inside soon too?"

"yes, i only have to talk to Jimin real quick." Taehyung said and stood up with the help of Jungkook's hand which was extended towards him, he pecked jungkooks cheek before walking both a other direction.

but they didnt get far....

suddenly a loud howl was heard followed by many others. Jungkook's head snapped around and he ran to Taehyung grabbing his hand.

"tae go inside NOW" 

panicked Taehyung nodded and looked back as jungkook shifted jumping at a wolf that attacked their pack. Suddenly two wolves blocked his path. he froze and walked back.

"Jungkook!" he shouted and dodged a attack from on wolf. running away. 

"Taehyung i got this!" it was Hosoek, the alpha shifted in his beautiful dark brown wolf attacking the two unknown invaders.  

The omega looked worried at Hoseok before turning around, suddenly he saw someone standing there. he saw a purple glowing eye and the other was white. it made him freeze, he couldnt move.

Well that was untill he got tackled to the floor and the eyes disappeared. he yelped and pushed off the wolf kicking him with his feet. the wolf growled at him and ran after him with a slight limp.

In hi9s panick taehyung ran into the forest. the noises of the attack slowly dying down and the only thing he heard was his own running.

wait...his own running?

where is the other wolf?  taehyung stopped running panting as he leaned against a tree looking back. he couldn't see the wolf anywhere. he also didnt hear anything.

did he lose him?

wait...why am i here? Taehyung frowned. not getting why he ran towards the forest. he knew damn well he shouldnt. but why didnt he think of it. he should go back quickly.

"uhm..." he mumbled to himself turning around once more scratching his head.

The Omega was scared. he didnt pay attention to where he was going. he was lost. 

"no no.....oh nooo" he said to himself as he looked around, he was glad he lost the wolf of earlier. but he didnt wear his necklace anymore, it was just a matter of time untill Jungkook's alpha scent wore off and his own came free, it will attract nearby wolves. Taehyung haven't really mind linked with Jungkook yet, and not it really seemed like a good time to try it. Taehyung sat down on the ground hiding between a bush and a tree. he concentrated his mind, he felt it. he felt the connection  he and Jungkook had.

'.....jungkook?' he linked and waited. he began to think if he did it right but then after a few seconds he got a reply.

'..tae?' it was jungkook. 'taehyung, where are you? i cant find you..' the alpha sounded worried.

'i-im lost....im in the forest' taehyung said looking around 'i can see a big tree, but i dont know where to go'

'shit....stay there, im coming to get you. please stay there. i know where to go' jungkooks voice sounded even more worried now, taehyung began to get concerned about the situation, where was he? why was jungkook so panicked to hear that? He hid himself even more into his spot wrapping his arms around his legs.

But then taehyung smelled something, he sniffed his nose with a small frown.

wait...thats an.....Alpha!!?? 

taehyung's eyes widen alarmed but it was too late. a strong hand grabbed him by his hair and pulled him out of his hiding spot.

"well hello there Omega, it time you come with me now" It was Kyun, his one purple eye staring intensely at the struggling Omega in his grip. he put a hand over the boy's lips to make him stop screaming. "How long i waited for this" Kyun mumbled and pulled taehyung with him.

on the other side of the forest was one big black wolf, his purple eye scanning the forest his heavy paws hitting the round with every step.

he was fast, faster then he had ever ran before, he was beyond worried, his nose trying to pick up his mate's scent. He saw the big tree and cursed mentally, how did taehyung end up this far from the backgrounds, he had passed the borders if he was really here. Taking another Jump over a fallen tree he sped up once more. 

"ah!" 

Jungkook's head snapped to the side and he stopped himself to turn. that was taehyungs voice. no doubt. He sped towards the new direction and soon his nose caught his mate's scent. his heart beat faster with every passing step.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook shouted seeing the boy in the distance he shifted seeing taehyung and Kyun, his eyes glaring at Kyun who held taehyung in a rather painful looking grip.

"Kyun let him go!"

"he is mine brother, he belonged to me from the start." Kyun then grinned and many wolfs came from the bushes making Jungkook halt. He couldnt fight all of them...They were too many.

But he risked it, for taehyung.

He shifted and charged at the others with power. Hearing taehyung scream. All the wolf's jumped at him biting his neck and back. Tae..Taehyung.....Pup... Jungkook's purple eyes locked with taehyungs feared ones as he got pinned against the ground. By the weight of the many wolves. With pain in his heart he could only howl and watch his mate getting pulled away disappearing in the forest. 

---

I am planning to finish of this story soon so i will try to update this more often now :)

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!