2: Beta

"who is it?"

"i dont know, jungkook found him"

"really....Thats strange, we see rarely wolves in the forest. Knowing what is al going on now"

"when does he wake up?"

"any moment. Its already morning"

The two were waiting next to the spot a certain boy we followed in the last chapter was sleeping. They were talking and just looking at him. The boy looked different than the others in the pack.

He looked smaller and more delicate. Probably Also because 95% was alpha or beta. Their alpha didnt acceot omegas in his pack. Having a hatred towards them. There were a few omegas and one being in this room, his name was Jimin.

He was allowed in the pack because he was a childhood friend of their alpha. It made him trust this one omega, but also it got their times that the Alpha wanted to just throw the omega out.
But jimin didnt cause any trouble because he was already mated to someone.

"oh look he is waking up!" the other male said. Both now looked at the boy interested. His eyes opened they were a blue color which surprised the two. Blue eyes were mainly a color for Omega's but this one wasnt one of those. And even if he was, their alpha would never take a omega into his pack.

The boy with his blue eyes amd blonde hair looked around confused. When he noticed a alpha in the room his eyes widen and he cralwed back on the bed. Hissing when he felt his wound hurt from the movement.

"hey calm, you are wounded"  the other male said. His blue eyes didnt look a threat. The boy calmed slightly seeing the alpha wasnt doing anything and this omega gave him a smile.

"w-where am i?"

"you are in our Pack. Well not mine, but from our leader Alpha"

"a-alpha?" the boy's voice was shaking when he said those words. Rembering he got chased by alphas in the forest.

"yes, but he saved you and brought you here. So Hoseok here treated your wounds" the omega pointed to the male next to him. The alpha gave him a kind smile.
"i am Jimin, whats your name?"

"taehyung...Kim taehyung" the boy now had a name.

"so, i am a omega, Hoseok here is a Alpha. May we know what you are?" Jimin asked.

"im a o-...beta i am a beta" taehyung said and felt his neck. The lecklace was still there.

"i see, we already thought so. Because he couldnt really get a good scent from you. And our pack leader never takes any omega here."

"why not?"

"he hates them" Hoseok said.

Taehyung felt worried. His hand went up to the necklace again and he pulled his legs up.

"sooo....What happend last night?" jimin asked

"we got attacked" taehyung said and already remembered it all. But he rather not talk about it.

"do you want to ta-"

"no"

"okay. Are you hungry?"  jimin wanted to make the new beta feel comfortable. Which looked a bit more difficult than he had expected.
Taehyung slowly nodded. He havent been eating since he ran away, and he didnt realise untill now that the running made him hungry.

"okay you need to be careful with your leg. It luckily isnt damaged all to bad but be easy with walking" Hoseok said while Jimin helped the beta down on his feet.

"okay follow me!" jimin said happy. He liked showing the new ones around. He wasnt afraid of all the alphas in their pack even a little bit. Because he had Yoongi to protect him. The alpha would pop up immediately when his omega was in danger.

-

"so this is as you already noticed the kitchen. But here, is the main hall of the packhouse" jimin said when they exit the kitchen and walked into a big room which looked like a huge living area. It had a bit of everything.

"its nice" Taehyung said looking around.

"it is! We gather together here a lot, i will introduce you to my friends as well"

"but, i got to leave soon an-"

"where will you go?"

Taehyung fell silent. He thought. He didnt have anywhere to go, his old pack was attacked and he couldnt return.

"i..Dont know, yet"

"stay here"

"i dont want to be a burd-"

"you are not, come on its safe here and it will be fun" jimin smiled. "i will ask alpha"

"okay...If he lets me stay..."

They went inside a rather small room. It had a clean desk with only a small amount of piled up papers.

"this is the work room of our Alpha" jimin said as he let Taehyung walk inside. "he isnt here at the moment but he wants people to know before entering his rooms"

"okay i will remember that" taehyung looked around. He then noticed a painting. It was a drawing of a shadowy creature, on the background was a full moon. But the moon was...Purple.
"whats this?"

"oh thats-"

"nothing of your concern" a new voice interrupted the omega. Both Jimin and Taehyung turned their heads to the doorway seeing a tall Raven bkack haired male stand there. His eyes had a purple color.
And feeling the aura that filled the room Taehyung knew.

This was their Alpha.

---

Gotta get into the story. But slowly its happening. Then i can really get some good work done for the story.

Thank you for reading hope you like it!
See you at the next update^^
🌼🌼🌼