33: fight

this morning Jungkook was the first to wake up holding taehyung safely in his arms. He placed soft kisses on taehyungs neck to his cheek, carefully waking the boy up as gentle he could. 

the omega moved around and a smile appeared on his face, he wrapped his arms around jungkook giggling when the alpha placed even more butterfly kissed on his face.

"k-kookie~" he smiled and opened his eyes looking into those beautiful purple ones. Even if he felt sick and like trash jungkook made his morning better. 

"do you think you can eat something?" jungkook asked, knowing his mate must be very hunger after not eating for so long. 

"i can try.. im very hungry" taehyung whispered his voice hurt still.

"i will make something light, just a bit" 

they got dressed and ready together before heading downstairs.

-

"is it good?" jungkook asked watching Taehyung eat the crackers with cheese, it was not much but it was light enough to eat when sick.

"its alright" taehyung preferred something else but this was fine for now. he finished the food and let jungkook wash the plate.

 Suddenly jungkook stopped washing and dried his hand quickly with wide eyes. "that fucker..." he said and left the kitchen.

Taehyung was in the Livingroom waiting for jungkook standing up to sit on the couch. but then he felt a unwanted presence, he turned around and saw Kyun walk into the house. taehyung was sure that he wasnt invited.

"well hello mate"

"i-im not.....your mate" taehyung said softly and turned around he didnt want to talk to Kyun, he was dangerous. taehyung wont trust him again.

"you look sick..." Kyun said as he approached Taehyung who was in the Livingroom.

taehyung didnt respond, not because he wanted to be rude, but he just didnt have too much energy, he didnt want to waste it on Kyun. someone jungkook told him not to interact with.

"I wonder what happened." Kyung chuckled and grabbed Taehyung's hand turning around to look at his eyes. "pretty but weak, i will get you. you belong with me after all"

"i-i dont" taehyung said softly to not hurt his throat.

"yes you do. the witches gave you to me"

"you will never get him brother" Jungkook's voice was heard making Kyun roll his eyes. he let go of taehyung and turned to the other alpha. 

"dont nose in my business Little Jeon."

"dont call me that" jungkook said annoyed.

"i do what i want."

"i will fucking kill you" jungkook said and jumped for the other's neck. taehyung gasped when Kyun and jungkook fell to the floor in a fight. he stepped back looking at them in shock.

"Stupid cat" Kyung growled at his brother and flipped them over hitting jungkook in his face. taehyung yelped and shut his eyes he could imagine the pain, he didnt like this. Jungkook kicked his brother off and wiped his nose with his hand scoffing at the blood. He poked his cheek glaring at his brother who ran back to him with balled fists. Jungkook kicked his brother and grabbed the chair throwing it at the other alpha. Kyun groaned and crawled back up.

"s-stop!" taehyung said, he didn't want them fighting like this. "lease stop, both of you!"

the two didnt seem to listen they ignored the omega and started again Kyun now grabbing the cup from the table. 

"kook stop" taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's arm. the alpha frowned and tried to get the omega to loosen his grip but taehyung frowned back and hugged jungkook tightly making jungkook unable to move his arms. 

That wasnt the reason jungkook wanted to move his arms, it was because Kyun had thrown the cup and he wanted to catch it, but he couldnt move his arms and it hit Taehyungs back. the omega gasped but didnt let go of jungkook feeling the rage of his mate build up.

"taehyung let go" jungkook said trying to break free from the hug glaring with dark eyes at his brother. Kyun just crossed his arms with a angry face as well.

"Stop fighting!!" taehyung said now angry himself and pushed Jungkook away. the alpha was surprised by the sudden anger of his mate and looked at him wide eyed.

"what is goi9gn on here?!" Soekjin said as he entered the Livingroom followed by Hoseok.

"they started fighting and wouldnt stop!"

"Guys, both of you know we dont do that inside. go outside" soekjin said frowning. 

"Now dont be kids and stop glaring" hoseok added and watched Kyun walk away past him to the hallway. 

"i am leaving" he said and walked out.

"he is getting on my nerves" jungkook said.

"you had no reason to fight" taehyung complained. jungkook looked at him but didnt reply he just walked away to the kitchen.

"you okay?" Seokjin asked the omega and grabbed the few shards from the ground.

"is he angry at me?" taehyung asked after the alpha had left him like that.

"no he is not angry at you, he is just annoyed by his brother. he got a lot of things on his head."

"like what?" 

"you of course, you have gotten sick and he is very worried for you, and the nearing purple moon."

"i see..." taehyung said and sighed and sat down on the couch. he grabbed his glass water to get his sore throat feel better. but the water only burned it and he coughed. he stood up and ran out of the Livingroom towards then toilet he fell to his knees and threw up. "nooo......" he whined and teared up. he didnt like throwing up at all. He buckled over again emptying his stomach.

within a few seconds Jungkook ran next to him kneeling down at his side. "pup..." he said his voice sounded worried. 

"i....dont like..t-this" taehyung said feeling his stomach turn and feel weird. Jungkook's eyes were soft as he stroked taehyung's hair.

the omega was done and couldnt throw up anymore. he sat there weakly on the floor. Jungkook wiped taehyung's lips and scooped him up in his arms. He wanted his mate to get better already. He didnt mind taking care of him but he wasnt happy knowing his mate was in pain. 

"k-kookie?" taehyung said softly as his head rested against jungkook's chest.

"yes pup"

"i-i love you"

"i love you too" the alpha said and pecked taehyungs head he carried him to the bathroom to brush his teeth before taking him back downstairs. the alpha sat down on the couch taking taehyung on his lap. he covered the sick omega with a blanket and hugged him, his head resting on taehyung's.

"He is getting better, its good he is throwing up" hoseok said looking at the two.

"hm" jungkook was glad it was good but still he didn't like it. he began to blame himself for even making the poison, he should have just thought of something. but in his eyes now everything may be a danger to his mate.  He sighed and hid himself in taehyungs neck taking in his faint scent and presence.

 hoseok looked at them before leaving the room leaving the two alone.

---

jungkookie take care of his pup 😔💛

thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!