8: forest

After what happend taehyung decided to get fresh air outside. Far away from the one who was his mate. His wolf wouldnt stop howling for Jungkook. And it was giving taehyung a hard time to act like a beta. Becuase he wasnt one. He just wanted to run to the Alpha and curl up in his arms.

So now he was walking on a path the little girl told him was a safe route, it will lead to a lake. Taehyung was curious to see that.

He then halted. He looked to the side into the Forest. There was a yellow butterfly He smiled, he wanted to get coser, he wanted to catch it. But he remembered the girl's words not to get off the path as it was dangerous.
But taehyung being naive just told himself he wont go that far and go in a straight line so he cant get lost.

But taehyig forgot that once you dont have anything to follow your straight line you wont walk that straight. And now he was standing here. Jumping in the air for the butterfly.

"dont go!" He said seeing it fly too high and far away, he gave up chasing it. He needd to head back.
He walked into one direction for a few steps before he halted and turned bacl around going a other direction.

But akso there he stopped and looked around. "is wasnt this way?...." he coudlnt see the road anymore.
Taehyung began to feel panicked. Because he couldnt remember this he turned around.

"oh no no no" he didnt mean to wander off this far. He sighed worried and tried to reconise anything around him. But he couldnt remember if he already saw this or it was new.

"what do i do?.."  he asked himself. "come on tae, think" he was really getting scared by being here alone. Those bad memories of being chased and hurt came back. He held his necklace, the only thing that protected him from others.

"are you lost young one?" a voice said. Taehyung turned around and stepped back. Leaning against a tree stood Kyun.

"why are you here?"

"i could ask you the same" Kyung said and walked closer. Taehyung backed away. He didnt like this Alpha at all. The scar gave him shivers. It was clearly a painful one.

"just walking"

"hm" Kyung clearly didnt believe that at all. "well, let me show you the way back"

"do you know it?" Taehyung asked. He didnt like Kyun but he did want to get back to the pack ground.

"of course i do, i never get lost"

"just tell me which way, i will go alone"

"its dangerous being all alone in a forest like this..Listen to the little girl" Kyun grinned "now come with me, i will bring you back."

Taehyung watched Kyun walk away. He hesitated. But decided it was probably safer to go with the alpha than wander further off alone.
They walked in silence for a long time. Untill the forest became  to walk, there was no path anymore. Lot of thorns and big trees towering over them.

Taehyung definetly did not reconise this. This was looking different tham the forest of the pack.

"are you sure its the right way?" he asked.

"it is"

"but it doesnt look like the forest my pack i-"

Taehyung stopped talking when he heard Kyun chuckle.
And thats when taehyung knew he made a bigger mistake than walking off the path.

"oh you are such a dumb Omega" Kyun said turning around.

"n-wait how did you know?!" taehyung asked shocked and stepped back. Realising the danger. He was a omega lost in the forest with a alpha.

"i know more than you think" Kyun kept walking closer. But suddenly he dissapeared. A small smoke dissolved in the air. Taehyungs eyes widen.

"ah!" taehyung got pinned against a tree by Kyun who suddenly appeared again. "let me go!"

"no, you will be perfect. You will be mine" Kyun said his white eye turned purple..

"please, i don-"

"get your fucking hands off him" a new voice joined. Kyun frowned and looked to the side glaring at a Raven haired Alpha who was standing there.

"why are you even here?" Kyun asked and rolled his eyes.

"i said let him go" jungkook repeated taking a atep closer.

"why?"

Jungkook had enough of asking and attacked the other Alpha. Grabbing him by the neck. Kyun let go of Taehyung who stumbled back and fell. He hissed feeling his skin cut from the thorns he fell in.

"you will not come near him again, i will kill you" jungkook said. Kyun just chuckled amd wiped his clothes. He glanced at Taehyung.

"hm he is having a tough time there" he said nudging his had to the boy in the thorns who was trying to untangle his arm from it.
Jungkook immediately turned his head seeing it.

But when he turned back to face Kyun, the man was gone. Only a cold wind left.

"shit" Jungkook mumbled and then walked to taehyung. Staring down on him for a moment.

"owie" Tarhyung said pulling out a thorn after finnaly having his arm free without all to much scratches.

"come" Jungkook said and extended his hand.

Taehyung looked up he felt unsure if he should grab the Alphas hand pr not. But his wolf was very happy to do it. Already want their mate to hold them. So taehyung accepted it and let jungkook help him back on his feet.

"is your leg healed?" Jungkook asked looking at taehyungs legs.

"yea, almost"

"good" the raven turned around and walked away. Taehyung quickly catched up with him not wanting to be left alome again.

"why are you here?" Taehyung asked.

"doesnt matter"
Jungkook said shory and kept walking. He had big and faster steps which made taehyung having to run time to time to not stay behind to far.

They had been walking for who knows how long. Both not having any sense of time because of the thick trees and leaved covering most of the sun.
Jungkook wasled at front being faster. But he couldnt focus his head. He kept feeling discomfort commimg from Taehyung who kept whining softly.
So Jungkook stopped and taehyung almost bumped into the raven. He turned around and grabbed taehyungs arm.

"ah dont do that, it hurts" Taehyung said whe. Jungkooks finger touched one of the small bleeding holes that the thorns left on his arm.

"stay still" Jungkook said and brought taehyungs arm up  his face. He gently licked the wounded skin.

This action made taehyungs heart go crazy, he stared frozen at the alpha. His omega self was getting weak. But before he could do anything jungkook was done and already walking further without saying anything else.

---

Purple?

Hehe, thank you for reading again, see you at the next chapter!
💜💜💜