42: The Purple Moon

Taehyung moved around. He was slowly waking up....wait....waking up?  The boy opened his eyes, he saw a ceiling, but not one re recognised. Taehyung sat up rubbing his head. he felt a bruise.

"ow.." 

The boy looked around, he was inside a small room sitting on a towel. He never saw this place before, and to his realisation he knew that this was where kyun must have taken him. 

"jungkook...." he whispered and searched for their link. He tried hard to link his mate, but he couldnt. He couldnt feel Jungkook, did he shut him off? Taehyung kept trying when suddenly the door opened.

"ah you're awake....my mate" Kyun said grinning as he looked down at taehyung.

"Im not your mate" taehyung said softly looking away from the Alpha.

"dont worry, you will be" Kyuns smile disappeared and he walked to the omega grabbed his arm.  "now come with me" 

 "where are we going?" taehyung asked hiding the fact he was scared. 

"to get you ready for tonight, the night you will be mine and i will have all the power i ever wanted." Kyung chuckled. taehyung looked around, Kyun's pack looked very different, they had smaller houses and the ground wasnt taken well care of, the grass was dying and the rocky ground took over most of the space. the boy didnt like it here. 

"Now stay there for a moment" Kyun said turning around. Taehyung looked around. behind him was a cliff in front the thick dark forest. The alpha left inside a house, taehyung didnt see anyone else so he got on his feet to run. But as soon he set his first two steps he was knocked back against the ground, it was like a heavy weight was being pressed on him making him struggled to move on the ground. 

"Dont try Omega" a new voice said. it was a women's voice. Taehyung moved his eyes to the side seeing a tall lady in a black dress, she had white long hair and blank white eyes. It send shivers down the wolf's  spine looking at her. "Kyun, you need to watch your prisoners. useless wolf" the witch said when Kyun approached them again. the alpha looked at taehyung and frowned. 

"He will learn" Kyun hissed clearly annoyed by the witch's comment. The lady released te omega lowering her hand with a hum. Her clear eyes were hard to tell if they were watching you or not, but taehyung felt her eyes on him. 

"now, lets get things ready, dont disappoint me" the witch said moving his eyes from the omega to Kyun glaring at the man.

"i wont, you will see i am chosen to be"

-

"Jungkook stop! let me tie it first!" Hosoek said pushing jungkook  back to sit down.

Jungkook hat gotten bitten on multiple spots and the wounds needed to be treated to avoid infection. So hoseok had forced the alpha back to the packhouse and was now wrapping his wounds. 

"we have to go, we cant wait any longer" Jungkook said and stood up immediately when hoseok had finished tying the bandaid. With fast steps he ran down the stairs outside to his pac that was waiting for his orders.

"We are leaving right now" he said and shifted running off without another word. Yoongi and Hoseok sighed before shifting as well hurrying after their head Alpha. They sensed that Jungkook was stressed, but they didnt mention it, it would only make it worse for him. and they both knew that they really should hurry now the sun was setting quicker today, making space for the new moon.

Jungkook ran on front through the trees, his nose smelling the air trying to catch any sign of his mate or his brothers scent. His heavy pawa cracked the twigs of the ground as he ran. The air was slowly turning colder around them, a sign of the sun leaving the day. it wasnt night yet. but this day was a exeption. The evening which nirmally would be sunny turned dark. the sun dissapearing behind the horizon making Jungkook fasten his pace, time was going faster than he expected. He cant be late. He had to be there before Kyun could start.