39: nearing

Namjoon was walking through the forest enjoying the spring air, when suddenly he heard voices. The tall man got cautious and walked slowly as he listened to where it came from..it was close by. He decided to check it out and went closer, hiding behind trees just in case anyone would see. Namjoon didnt know what to expect, but it was definitely not two witches......

"oh fuck.." he mumbled his eyes widening.

-

"Pup, where are you?" the head alpha said while he searched through the pack house for his lovely mate. He looked concerned when he didnt find the boy anywhere in the house.

"Seokjin, Jin!" jungkook stopped the male when he passed by.

"wow, what's with you?" seokjin chuckled seeing jungkook looked worried. 

"have you seen taehyung?"

"oh, yea he is outside talking to Jimin"

"thanks" jungkooks wolf calmed down knowing his mate was just outside, no need to worry. he headed out and looked around, he quickly found the two omega's standing on the path.

"Tae!" jungkook said as he hurried to him standing at his side. he looked at Jimin his a slight annoyance. he knew Jimin wasnt to blame, but he couldnt help but feel cautious and a bit angry at him. Jimin noticed and lowered his gaze from jungkook to something else.

"uhm. i should head back, i will talk to you later" Jimin said and quickly left without waiting for a reply. Taehyung looked at his friend walk away a bit confused, then to Jungkook.

"did you do something?" he asked the raven.

"what? no" the alpha defended himself.

"hm...okay then"

"Do you want to go to the lake again?"

"i would like that yes!" the omega smiled again.

"great, i need some relaxation, this morning was way to busy" jungkook complained, when he baked the pancakes everyone decided to just join them without permission, annoying jungkook A LOT. he had just left the room leaving his mate with the others.

So the two went to the forest, taehyung hopping ahead of him already remembering the way, it wasnt far from the pack and you just needed to follow the small path then head left from the big rock. when they arrived taehyung jumped in the lake, luckily not to far that he would get under water, but just his legs. It was nice to cool down. Jungkook smiled and looked at him, this was his way of relaxing, just being alone with Taehyung like this.

-

Meanwhile near the pack ran a Alpha fast. He shifted to his human form and looked around quickly. "Jungkook!" he shouted and ran into the pack house. Seokjin stopped him.

"jungkook is outside, he just left"

"shit" he ran back out. "where is Jungkook!?" Namjoon said panting as he ran back onto the pack grounds. A young boy with his sister pointed to the forest in the way of the lake. "thanks" Namjoon shifted quickly and ran as fast he could through the forest straight through the lake. He didnt care about going over the path right now, he just needed to find the head Alpha as soon as possible.

When he came at the clearing he saw the blonde omega, Taehyung standing in the lake happily and on the shore sat Jungkook on the soft grass smiling at his mate.

"Jungkook!" namjoon said as he shifted back once more and hurried to the surprised raven. Jungkook stood up glancing at taehyung who looked at them a bit worried why namjoon shouted like that.

"what is it?" jungkook said.

"the moon is this week"

"wait what?"

"the purple moon, i saw it. The witches were nearby they were talking about the purple moon sunday"

"sunday, thats.....Fast..." Jungkook frowned he wasnt ready yet. He hasn't fully prepared himself or the pack. They had less than a week now. There was too much this week. Taehyungs heat was still nearing both not sure when exactly it will happen.

He couldnt do all that in such little time.

"i will help, you make sure taehyung is safe. Kyun will try to get to him now for sure" Namjoon said. "i can take the task of readying your pack for the big day."

"that will be good." the head alpha nodded then turned to taehyung nudging his head for the boy to come. Taehyung did sensing this wasnt a good moment to complain of leaving so soon. Seeing the two alpha's serious expressions, and a omega shouldnt just go and annoy two alpha's.

"lets go home, there are things that need to be done now" jungkook said to his mate and grabbed his hand so the boy wouldnt tense. Taehyung must have sensed jungkook was starting to feel stressed, his appearance had gotten serious again.

"okay"

"the Purple moon is this sunday, and i need to prepare everything before that....Im sorry"

"its okay, it what you have to do. I will be fine" taehyung smiled and pecked his mate's cheek. Jungkook smiled at the boy and squeezed his hand. He was so lucky with such a sweet and understanding mate.

---

Thank you for reading, see you in the next update!