21: family

Jungkook had again taken taehyung home after such event. He was getting more and more ennoyed by Kyun. The other alpha needs to let HIS omega alone. But jungkook knew Kyun would not stop.

"Jungkook.." the omega spoke up his blue eyes looking at the alpha's back as they entered the packhouse.

"yes"

"who is he?"

"who is who?"

"Kyun.."

"he..uh..." jungkook sighed. "he is my brother"

"your brother?" taehyung was surprised. But then remembered that kyun and Jungkook had indeed some  similarities he noticed before. Jungkook had two purple eyes while kyun had only one, one eye being a scar.

"yes"

"is he also a demon wolf?"

"yes"

"so...He also wants to kill me?" taehyung asked his voice lowering. He should have expected that after all.

"no, actually he doesnt. His fate is different than mine, he just needs the chosen one to complete his power, which is you"

"i dont understand.."

Jungkook looked around and then walked into his office room closing the door behind him. "sit" jungkook said pointing to the seat in front of his desk. He grabbed his own and sat down in front of the omega. Taehyung knew this will get serious.

"it may all sound a bit strange but i will try to explain everything" jungkook said, this may be the right time to tell the omega about his past and himself. Why everything went like this.
"when i was younger i was a normal alpha, i wanted to become strong like my father. But on one day we were attacked. Not just by only a pack, but there were witches there too. They killed my father. I tried to fight them but they were too strong and i was left behind to tell the tale." jungkook said, he paused thinking of the right worde before continuing. "at that moment i wanted to become stronger, i wanted to become the most powerfull and defeat the witch who killed my family. So i wished for it, but i was answered. By a power from above. A witch came to me and promised to make me the strongest, but for that i will have to give up my mate. Instead of just not finding them i was cursed to kill them...And i accepted without thinking it thru..i was too greedy and dumb to think the witch couldnt be trusted"

Taehyung listened he didnt expect this kind of story from the Alpha.

"they gave me a demon that corrupts my body, thats why my eyes are purple, the color of a cursed one." jungkook stood up and walked to the painting which had a purple moon. "the day that the purple moon shines are the days that our curse can be lifted of be sealed. I have tried to keep you away, so i cant hurt you and my brother couldnt find you."

"what does your brother want from me?"  taehyung asked. If jungkooks demon wants him dead then what does Kyun have to do with all this?

"he was furous when i became stronger than him. So he did the same, but he had betrayed me teamin up with the murderers of out father they game him the same as me but without the curse, they granted him power. I tried to fight him, which ended up with me winning, the scar is done by me" jungkook explained. "and now he is angry at me for that, he is determent to become stronger by sealing his demon power. And for that he needs you, my mate. I dont know what they exactly plan on doing with you once they get you,  but i can say its not good. Witches are never good news" jungkook said and sat back down. There he said it.

"thats...A lot" the omega said looking at the alpha who had fallen silent. Taehyung stood up and walked to jungkook wrapping his arms around the raven. "im sorry.."

"dont be, its my own fault. I ruined my life like this...And yours too"

"its okay, as long i can be with you its okay. I just want you even if its just a little while" taehyung said.

"i love you, i dont want to hurt you. I need you i need my mate, i dont want this demon i dont want it" jungkook held his head in his hands.

"im here, you have me. I will be here with you" taehyung said calming the alpha. Jungkook pulled taehyung on his lap and pressed his nose in the omega's neck smelling his sweet scent.

-

A long time had passed and now taehyung was the one that had to cuddle the alpha. The raven had his head rested on taehyungs lap sitting on his knees in front of the omega. He had fallen asleep.

Taehyung played with jungkooks hair making his hair stick up in two pointy tips, just like wolf ears.

Suddenly someone entered the room and just stood there looking at the sight in front of him.

"uhm, taehyung" the male whispered softly. The omega was startled and looked at the door.

"oh, hi Jin"

"Namjoon needed to talk to Jungkook, but i think he is..buisy" jin said smiling at the sleeping alpha.

"yea, i can wake him?"

"nah let him sleep" jin said and walked to the omega. But as soon the alpha was in a meter distance from the omega Jungkooks eyes snapped open and he growled at Jin.

"owow calm" jin said stepping back threatened.

"kook its just Jin"

"dont come near him" Jungkook said and stood up. He didnt want a alpha near his mate when he was sleeping and didnt see what was going on. Not when he was off guard, he wants the omega for himself.

"annyway, Namjoon is looking for you" jin said to the alpha that had now woken up and left the room.

"hm, i will go meet with him. Please stay inside for me now" jungkook said tp taehyung and placed a soft kiss on the boy's forehead. The boy nodded.

"ah kook wait!" taehyung said and stood up. "your hair"

"waht did you do to my-" jungkook walked tp the mirror and saw the pointy locks taehyung had made. He slowly smiled and chuckled before wiping them away.
"you're cute" he said and then walled away leaving the omega smiling in the room.

---

A bit story and soft moment in this chapter. Thank you for reading these long ass jungkook talking, but it needed some explanation.

See you in the next update!
🌼🌼🌼