"Where were you?" Harry asked again as he walked up to me.

"Jesus Harry! I'm gonna have to buy pepper spray now because of you! What if you were some total stranger?! I could of beat your ass with a bat or something!" I said as he towered over me.

"As if you could." He scoffed as I took offense.

"Look, I don't even want to know how you got in here. But can you please leave. I almost got naked in front of you." I said in frustration.

"I don't care. Now tell me where you went tonight." He said in his normal serious tone.

"Oh what, are you my father now?" I asked before I turned around and walked away.

"Give me a freaking answer Payton." Harry growled as he grabbed my upper arm and slammed me into the drawer, causing my eyes to widen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Damnit, tell me!" He yelled, causing me to flinch.

It felt like I was back at his house all over again.

"I was just out with my girls." I lied as he stared into my eyes.

"Is that so?" He asked, somehow not believing me.

"Yes, why do you even care? And why are you even here?! I thought I told you to leave me alone!" I said as I tried to move my arm out of his grip.

"If you were with your girls then who's car was that when you were dropped off?" He asked harshly.

I didn't understand why he was so pissed off at the moment. Let alone in my freaking room!

"Uhh, the Uber's." I lied again as he exhaled sharply.

"Really? You sure it wasn't Luke's?" He bit back as I swallowed hard.

"What are you talking about?" I tried my best to act confused before I moved away and searched for my pajamas.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. Tell me you aren't seeing Luke. Tell me I'm just hallucinating and you weren't just with him right now." Harry hissed as my heart started pounding against my chest.

"Who's Luke again?" I asked before he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Cut the sh*t. Where you with Luke and his gang just now?" Harry asked seriously as he looked deep into my eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but my voice betrayed me.

"Why do you assume it was Luke?" I finally managed to say before he exhaled.

"Because that's his car." Harry seethed.

"So you're spying on me? From my own room? That's great." I said sarcastically before I turned around and walked away.

"Why are you with him? Out of all people, you're with him!" Harry said angrily as he followed close on my tail.

"You're being jealous for absolutely no reason." I replied as I grabbed out a matching set of pjs.