"Oh my gosh no. No Luke really, you're so sweet and kind, you've already done so much for me but you don't need to do that. Trust me, I'll be fine with what I'm doing now." I said as I shook my head.

"Relax darling. It's my honor to give you whatever you need. I don't mind it really. I have so much money, not even I know what to do with it." He smiled.

"Luke, really. I can't accept that. I'd feel so bad." I rejected.

"It's honestly not a problem. Whatever you need Payton, I'll provide. I'm going to take care of you from now on." He said as my heart suddenly stopped.

What am I getting myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks again, for the ride" I said as Luke's chauffeur pulled up to the curb.

"No worries. I wouldn't want you going home alone in an Uber. That could be dangerous." Luke waved it off as I smiled over at him.

"I had fun tonight. We should do this again sometime." Luke added as I placed my hand by the door.

"Are you sure I don't owe you anything? Or have to do some kind of job? I feel like.... I'm doing nothing in return. Do you want me to like, fold your laundry or something?" I asked awkwardly as he chuckled and shook his head.

"You crack me up Payton. You know that? Don't worry I don't want anything in return, just your company. That'll do me just fine." He replied with a wide smile.

"Alright.... if there's anything else... let me know." I said unsurely before I opened the door.

"Will do my darling. Sleep tight." He said as I smiled and nodded my head.

"You too. Goodnight." I waved before I closed the door.

I let out a massive sigh before I made my way through the campus, following the light poles that lead to my dorm. I was feeling slightly buzzed due to how strong the drink was that I had from the club, but I was doing quite alright making it back alone.

It was really strange spending time with gang members. Was this going to be my new life now? Despite the fact that I was no longer with Harry and his gang, I was now with Luke and his. Shouldn't I be avoiding every gang?

It just didn't feel normal spending time with criminals, having a drink and a causal conversation. Literally the entire time I was with them, all we did was drink and chat. Like an actual full on chat. It wasn't about drugs, wasn't about violence or any of that, it was just about life. And it went pretty smoothly.

I didn't entirely understand why Luke wanted to hang out with me, but I guess it wasn't too bad being with him. I just couldn't help but feel like I was doing something completely wrong and back stabbing Harry.

I soon reached my door, sliding my key into the slot before I twisted the knob and unlocked it. I let out a deep sigh as I entered into my room before I closed the door, bending down to take off my shoes.

I tossed my keys into a small bowl before I yawned and put my shoes in it's place. My entire room was dark but the moonlight was shining through my window and exposing my cream carpet.

I then grabbed the very bottom of my dress, slowly pulling it above my underwear as I made my way over to the drawer. Before I had the chance to pull off my dress completely, I suddenly saw a shadow move near my bed, causing me to gasp as I ran into my furniture.

"Where were you tonight?" A very familiar British accent rasped through the dark as they stood up.

"Are you freaking serious right now? What the hell are you doing in my dorm in the middle of the night?!" I asked in disbelief, almost having a heart attack.