"No you belong with me." He stated as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Are you serious right now? Not this again Harry." I sighed as I tried to yank my wrist out of his grip.

"I have the car ready for you. The guys are expecting us to be back soon." Harry muttered as he already began walking towards the door.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you!" I said as I pulled my hand out.

He turned around to look at me as he narrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Don't you see it? I'm already home. I'm back at my college where I'm with my friends and family. I'm safe Harry. I'm back where I belong. I don't belong in your gang life and I certainly don't belong with you." I said as he looked taken back.

"I hope you know I wasn't very happy when I realized you were missing. I searched inside and out of Luke's house, wondering where you went. I was worried sick about you." Harry said as he took a step towards me.

"Well you don't have to worry anymore. As you can clearly see, I'm fine. And I'm happy." I said harshly, not wanting to get attached to him. I had to be harsh to get him out of here. I can't fight this battle anymore. I choose my friends and family. I can't choose him. I saw what I did to my friends when I was gone this entire time. I can't do that to them all over again. It's not fair.

"Why did you do it? Why did you leave? You left without saying goodbye." Harry sounded offended as I scoffed.

"Are you that blind Harry? I've been begging you for days to set me free! Every day in that house I asked you to let me go, to take me back home . But you never did! You kept me to yourself because you were selfish! But I've had enough! I couldn't be away from my friends and family any longer so I left." I said as he swallowed.

"You could of told me what you were doing." He said as I looked away.

"Why? You wouldn't have let me do it even if I told you!" I defended as he clenched his jaw.

"Then how did you do it huh? How did you manage to escape without a trace?" He asked as I bit my inner lip.

I looked down before I tried to think of a reason. I couldn't talk about Luke. I couldn't tell him that Luke rescued me and brought me here. It would cause chaos. We made an agreement that I wouldn't tell anyone about it, not even Harry. It felt wrong lying to him, but I didn't owe Harry anything.

"I managed to find a phone and called an Uber, I waited outside till I was picked up and I left." I lied as I looked away while crossing my arms.

He then lifted up my chin, cupping it in his hand as he made me look up at him. He searched my eyes for the truth as he peered down at me with faint pain in them.

"Is this true?" He asked quietly as I sighed.

"Yes Harry. I left, because I knew you weren't going to ever return me back home." I said as I moved his hand away.

"You don't know that. I was going to take you back." Harry denied as I laughed sarcastically.

"When?! When Harry?! When were you ever going to take me back?! You wouldn't even let me leave your sight! You didn't want me to go, you said it yourself! You weren't ever going to release me!" I bursted in anger as he watched me.

"I had to take matters into my own hands because I needed to go back to my life Harry. I have a mother, I have three best friends, I have school.... I have a life I need to live." I said as he blinked at me.

"And what about me?" He sounded hurt as I swallowed.

"My friends were in pain this entire time I was gone Harry. My mother lacked sleep, she lost weight, my friends flunked their tests. Lives were hurt when you took me Harry, including my own." I ignored his comment as he stared at me.