"Jane is pregnant" I avoided their eyes.

A moment of silence surrounded us. I looked at them again and I saw how shocked they are.

Well, that is the normal reaction tho.

"What?! How? W-when? W-why?" Jane mom asked stammered. She can't form a word. She is really surprised. Gun can't read her expression beside of shock. Is she mad?

"Hon calm down" his husband stroke her back. Mr. Yu turned to Gun. "Gun, is it true?"

Gun nodded weakly. "Please don't get mad to Jane krub" My tone is obviously begging.

"H-how many months is she pregnant?" Mrs. Yu asked in a serious tone. Gun is afraid seeing her like that.

"7 months krub" I looked down on my lap. I am really ashamed.

"WHY?!" Jane's mom slammed the table forcefully. A loud bang filled the living room. Mrs. Yu suddenly stood. "Why you two didn't tell us?! You were hiding this 7 months! Oh god 7 months!" Jane's mom yelled.

Luckily I didn't let Jane go with me. Maybe she will just stressed out or scare in her mom.

"Hon, sit down. Talk to him calmly please" Mr. Yu help his wife to sit beside him again.

"How could Jane hide it to us hon?" Mrs. Yu asked his husband, crying. Mr. Yu wiped her tears.

"Gun, why did you not tell us?" Mr. Yu asked me calmly.

"I really want to tell you from the first but Jane stopped me. She begged not to tell her parents. I'm so sorry Auntie, Uncle" I apologize sincerely.

"Do you know why she don't want to tell us?" Mrs. Yu seemed already calm. Her voice is neutral now

"She is afraid Auntie. She is worrying that you will hate her and disown her. Jane chose to hid it from both of you" I explained. "This is all new for her and she doesn't know what to do. No one guiding and teach the right thing to do." I continue. I really pity on my friend. She is having hard time in her pregnancy and she can't talk to her parents as well. Jane kept it all to herself.

"My baby" Jane's mom cried again. Mr. Yu hugged her wife.

"Don't worry Auntie I did not leave Jane. In fact we are in one apartment. I always kept an eye to her." I assured them.

"Gun, perhaps are you the father of Jane's baby?" Mr. Yu looked at me as he still hugging his wife.

Honestly, I was taken back on his question.

I slowly shake my head. "No krub. She met a guy in a bar before then that guy ran away after he knew that Jane is pregnant" I'm still mad at that bastard. I want to crash him into pieces.

"That jerk! Who is he?! Who is that demon?!" Jane's mom yelled angrily.

"Luke. Jane don't want to see his face again"

"How is my daughter, Gun?" Jane's dad asked me worriedly.

"She is okay krub. She is in hospital now"