shifting [ 7 ]

- PART SEVEN -

i haven't shifted since the day i found out about my mom and my dad being wizards, i've avoided my vanity all times until my mom finally got me a normal vanity, it was christmas break so i got all the time i need to get ready and i was packing my stuff for hogwarts, i will miss my friends but I'm so excited to see my friends i made at hogwarts.

"Y/N!! are you ready?" i heard my mom shouting from downstairs.

"yes!" i shouted back before getting my bags and luggage.

i drag my trunk across the floor as i heard my mom laugh.

"she was just like me when i was her age." my mom says as i laugh nodded my head continued to carry my trunk, fortunately my dad got the trunk from my hands as he carries it with his hands.

"ready?" my dad asks, i nodded my head before we head out.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"you have everything right?" my mom asks me, i smiled nodding.

"ugh, i'm so happy your attending hogwarts!" she sniffles while wiping her tears, i laugh hugging her tightly.

"be good, and if your gonna try out the quidditch team like me." my dad snickers as my mom scoff at him.

"do your best." he says kissing my head then hugs me.

"thanks guys, now i need to go!" i said, they both kiss me on the cheek as a random nice guy helps me with my luggage.

i wave at them as they wave back, i turn around going inside the train where everyone else was.

don't be nervous you're okay! you're okay! it's okay to be nervous.

"y/n?" i heard a voice say my name, i turn around and saw hermione.

"hermione?" i ask with a shocking tone, she brings me into a huge hug.

"Y/N! no way!" she squeals while squeezing the living shit out of me, i squealed with her.

"you're finally here!" she said as tears filled
up her eyes, i wipe her tears.
"i'm here!" i said excitedly as she pulls me into another hug hugging me again crying on my shoulder.

"let's go! ron and harry is gonna be so happy." hermione said to me grabbing my hand dragging me, "okay! stay here." she whispers as she slides open the door.

"guys, i have someone special here." hermione says.

"if it's not food, i don't want it." i heard ron says, i laugh silently.

"so you don't want her?" hermione says grabbing my hand as i stood next to her.

"NO WAY!" harry happily shouts hugging me.

"bloody hell, NO WAY!" i heard ron shout behind harry then pulls him off of me hugging me tightly.

"rude much." harry says to ron, i pat ron's  back laughing.

"she's officially going to hogwarts." hermione says with a big smile."

"yes finally, i can't wait!" harry says

i smile as i sat next to hermione sitting across the boys.

"where's draco?" i ask as my heart skips a beat while talking about him.

"oh my god, he's been talking about you non-stop, he got so worried because you haven't been shifting." hermione explains, my eyes winded, "he's gonna freak out when he sees you." hermione tells me.

"i'm so excited." i squealed.

i showed them my wand and talked about hogwarts before arriving at hogwarts.

"we gotta go to our dorms first and change into our robes but since you haven't been sorted yet but we will see you at the great hall." hermione says, i nodded smiling staying behind.

j get my stuff before hopping off the train.

"new student?" i heard a voice, i turn around seeing a gigantic figure.

"hagrid?" i asked.

"y/n y/l/n." he says with a huge smile then gives me a hug before pulling away.

"i've heard, It's all over the school but people wondering if you were gonna actually gonna come." hagrid tells me, i chuckle.

"well i'm here." i said giving him a big smile.

"aww, now let's get you inside!" he tells me, I nod walking with him inside hogwarts.

"this place is insane in real life." i said admiring the castle.

"sure is!" hagrid says with a happy smile.

"y//n y/l/n?" i heard a voice call my name, i looked up saw professor mcgonagall.

"hello!" i bowed.

"no need to bow y/n, now shall we head inside?" professor mcgonagall says, oquickly nodded my head as she grabs my arm softly taking me through the doors, "so glad you came to hogwarts!" she smiles, ismile back at her

"thank you, i'm so exited." i smiled.

"ready?" she asks, i nodded my head slowly while my heart was beating so fast.

"let's go!" she says opening the door with her wand as the door opens wide open.

i walked beside professor mcgonagall as people turn around to look, i saw hermione sitting with harry and ron, she gave me high five as i passed by.

"sit." she tells me so i sat down on the stool as she got the sorting hat putting it on my head.

"ohhh." i heard the sorting hat say, i startled by the sudden talking, "hmmm, very hard working,difficult, and talented." says the sorting hat.

"hmm very well, SLYTHERIN!"

the slytherin table erupts with cheers, i look over at the table and saw platinum hair boy jumping and clapping in excitement, it was draco.

i run to the slytherin table as i saw draco running to me, he attacked me with the biggest hug ever, i hug him back.

"you're finally here." he says.

"finally, i get to see you." he says with a cute smile, i smiled back at him as we sat together then i greeted pansy and goyle.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"i can't believe it, you're actually here." draco says as we lay on my bed alone with a candle lit beside him.

"me too, pretty shocking everyone knows." i smiled as i put my head on his chest.

"i love you." i heard draco say.

"i love you too." i replied as he brings me closer kissing my temple.

The end .