Chapter Fifty-Three

Start from the beginning

Chanwoo slid past him with a book of his choice in his chubby hand and Jungkook followed. The five-year-old stopped in front of his brother's door and banged his tiny fist against the wood. He didn't wait for any indication that he was welcomed in as he pushed open the door and rushed inside. Kkul ran out of the room and Jungkook assumed it was because she had to pee. He had installed a doggy door as Hanbin tended to forget that Kkul couldn't just get up and use the toilet. He leaned against the doorframe and watched Chanwoo stop in front of his older brother's bed and hold up the book he wanted to read.

Hanbin gave him a barely noticeable nod of approval and moved over for Chanwoo to lie down. He still had somewhat strong haphephobia but he was okay with being touched by Chanwoo or Jungkook, however, if anyone else even made a move to touch him, it would send him into a panic.

"Daddy," Chanwoo suddenly said, jerking Jungkook out of his thoughts. He blinked realizing he was tearing up a bit.

"What?" He asked.

Chanwoo smiled. "Bye, bye, goodnight."

Jungkook chuckled, knowing how Chanwoo didn't like Jungkook interrupting his and Hanbin's time together. "Goodnight, you two sleep tight."

As he closed the door, he heard Chanwoo mumble, "sometimes I sthink Daddy is jewous (jealous) because I gets to read to you and he doesn't."

---

"AHHHH MY BEST FRIEND IS A CELEBRITY!" Jimin screamed as he rushed in with popcorn hugged in his arms. He had a huge smile on his face as he plopped down beside Jungkook who was bouncing one-year-old Jihyuk on his knee.

Namjoon was seated on the other couch playing fetch with Namkyu. Jungkook wanted to say something about the game they were playing but the joy on both players' faces caused him to stop.

Chanwoo was with Taehyung much to Minjae's dismay. The older man wanted to spend more time with the five-year-old who for some reason still insisted on calling him Taejung instead of Taehyung. Jungkook had Yunah who was stolen by Minjae who replaced Chanwoo with her.

The first preview of the movie Jungkook and Taehyung had worked hard on was finally out and Jimin was beyond hyped to see it. He refused to watch it without Jungkook being present so the younger man could see his blind reaction.

"Okay, okay, everyone be quiet!" Jimin shouted as he grabbed his remote to hit play. He pointed the remote at Hanbin and said, "Hanbin, hush, you're being too loud."

The boy didn't react, not that any of them expected him to.

"Okay, I'm hitting play!" Jimin pressed the play button and the preview began.

Jungkook watched amusedly as two boys appeared on the screen. It was the first scene that was shot in the field a year before.

"I told Mother that I want to marry you when we get older," the boy playing Sihyuk said.

The boy playing Hojung scoffed. "Don't be silly, Sihyuk-ah, boys can't marry each other."

Jungkook glanced over at Jimin who was so engrossed in the 30-second preview that he didn't even realize Namkyu was eating most of his popcorn. The preview turned dramatic when Sihyuk's mother appeared, whispering that she was going to help him out only for Sihyuk to yell that she'll be hanged. A few more dramatic clips of people demanding and protesting for the "sinners" to be hanged as the dramatic orchestral music began to accelerate before the music stopped as the preview showed someone tying a sack around someone else's head and a dropping noise could be heard as the dead silent crowd fell into loud cheers. The screen fell black and silence filled the room before loud breathing could be heard followed by,