Extra 2

Even geniuses make errors of judgement.  Jungkook realises this after he has a girlfriend.  

As you know, when a couple engages in a particular… sport, the woman often involuntarily murmurs some… strange sounds.

One night, after some vigorous ‘exercise’, they cuddle in bed. Lisa is using her finger to draw circles on Jungkook’s chest.  He looks down and grabs her hand.  

“Actually…” He says in a plain voice : “I don’t mind if you use that type of voice to speak to me.”

Lisa is not sure what he is talking about : “What type of voice?”

Jungkook gives her a sly smile.  

Lisa realises what he means now.  She blushes and retorts : “You mentioned before that you don’t like to hear my distorted voice. Why… ” 

Jungkook answers seriously : “I have to take that statement back.  I just discovered, this level of distortion excites me.” 

Lisa : “….”

———————-

The strong man

Although Jungkook is not a very sporty person, he spends a good amount of time to exercise in order to keep himself fit and looking in top form. He works out three times a week, spending approximately an hour each time.

However, when he reached thirty, Lisa noticed that he increased the frequency of exercise from three to five times a week, and he worked out for an extra half an hour each time. He even ordered exercise equipment from the internet that especially targets his core muscles and waist strength.

Lisa asks him : "Why have you suddenly increased the amount of exercise you do?"

Jungkook looks tired from the work out. But he answers faintly: "I've not been exercising enough. I'm just doing more of it to achieve the optimal fitness level for a man my age."

Lisa : "Oh..."

6 Months later

One day, Lisa walks into the bathroom to wash her teeth. She sees the silhouette of a man behind the frost shower glass door. The man is taking a shower.

Is that... Jungkook? He looks like he has broader shoulders, more defined lines, increased muscle tone, an obvious six packs...

Lisa blushes as she looks at him.

She asks while she is brushing her teeth: "Are you trying to bulk up like a body builder. I prefer the old you."

Jungkook looks at her : "So you don't like it?"

Lisa nods : "I don't like it."

That man Mr. Muscle man lies on top of his wife, and as he is moving in and out of her, he asks her every few minutes: "Well, do you like it?" His tone was not boastful, it's purely trying to find out the truth.

Lisa is so overwhelmed. She puts her hand around his neck, "Yes, I like it."

When they are finally resting in bed, Lisa thinks back to what he said. Suddenly she has a query : "You didn't do more exercise, so that you can perform better in bed.. did you?"

Jungkook sounds offended: "What? Who do you think I am? I'm not that type of man!"

Lisa : "...No?"

Striving for perfection is your style, Professor Jeon. Especially when it comes to bedroom skills.

.............