Chapter 26

Actually,  how dangerous can it be to go to Suga’s house for dinner?   In her heart, Lisa knows it’s not that bad.  Like Jungkook says, it’s highly unlikely something will happen to her.

    -

    Suga’s home is lavish penthouse suite, with a panoramic view overlooking the city.

    Lisa is holding a drink, sipping slowly. Since she arrived, she has been quietly listening to the conversations of the others.   At the moment, the topic of conversation is Jungkook.

    Nayeon is sitting opposite Lisa : “So… Director Jeon has no girlfriend?” 

    Lisa replies: “I am not sure."

    Nayeon asks : "Well, has he ever asked you to order flowers for girls, buy presents on his behalf, make dinner reservations etc etc…  If not, he must be single.”

    Lisa smiles.  She does not answer.  Suga hears the conversation from the kitchen. He shouts out : “Are you interested in him?  Well, if you are not afraid to lose your job, go ahead and woo him?”  

    Nayeon laughs loudly.  Then she continues to talk to others in the lounge: “I bet you he is still a virgin.”

    The men all laugh aloud. Suga shouts from the kitchen again : “I second that.”

    Then Lisa finally hears Jungkook from the ear piece : "A bunch of morons!"

    Lisa smiles.

    Jinyoung leans back on the sofa : “How can you be so sure?  He’s quite an attractive guy with a great body. Maybe he has a different side to him outside of work… “

    Faced with his doubts, Nayeon replies: “Man and woman who are deprived for a long time usually behaves strangely, like Director Jeon and Manager Song.  They are more critical and easily irritable, it’s a result from abstaining from sex for too long.”

   She glances at Lisa : "You are a woman.  Do you think I am right?”

    Lisa thinks for a while.  She answers truthfully: “That’s possible…”

    Lisa hears a groan of disgust on the other end.  

    -

  Inside Jungkook’s car.  

His seat is adjusted to a comfortable position.  His lap top is showing the images transferred from the hidden camera in Lisa’s brooch.  He has a walkie talkie on the seat beside him.

“Professor Jeon, our team is in position.”  

He picks up the walkie talkie : “Good.”   

    -

    Lisa is chatting with others when she hears a lot of background noise from the ear piece. She excuses herself to the toilet.  

    She ask Jungkook: “Sounds like there’s a lot of people at your end.”

   Jungkook: “I told you I have made some arrangements.”

   - So he is not alone.  He brought helpers.  

    Her heart  is at ease : "Thank you ....."

    Jungkook replies :” Don’t have to thank me. Critical and irritable people like to be cautious.”

    Lisa : "......" So vengeful !!

    -

    Food is ready.