Chapter 32

Jisoo did not intend to leave the villa… until she received a text message from Jungkook.

It’s 4am in the morning.  She was still awake because she knew her brother brought a lot of police officers with him to the resort. That was not part of their agreement, and she was a little annoyed.  

But she didn’t confront him straight away.

She knew he’s always had a mind of his own.  Besides, it’s not appropriate to bother him at this critical moment. 

She couldn’t change what has happened, so it’s better for her to let it go, so Jungkook knows that he owes her a favour. All she needs to do is to wait.  Wait for his explanation.  Wait for his apology.

This is how a wise woman should treat a man, with grace and gentleness.  

As she had expected, he sent her a text message : I am outside your villa.  Come alone.  I give you five minutes.”

She couldn’t help but laugh.  His tone is so arrogant! Even when he is trying to explain himself.  

Her assistant wanted to go with her, but she refused. She didn’t want anyone else there when she is with Jungkook.

The sky was still dark. 

No one was at the entrance of the villa but she could vaguely see a man standing by a tree at the edge of the forest. 

The man was in a black suit. Tall and slender.  He had his back to her, so she couldn’t see his face.  But judging from the body shape and attire, it had to be Jungkook. 

She smiled and walked over to him : “This is not one of those occasions which you can get away with  a simple apology…..Ah!” She let out a small scream.  Because the man turned around and quickly pulled her into his arms. 

His arm tightly wrapped around her waist.  Her face was buried in his chest.  Just when she wanted to speak, he pressed his lips on hers.  At the same time, he used his other hand to cover her eyes. 

“Oh…” The man gave a small laugh as he slid his tongue into her mouth. Jisoo’s body was trapped, her eyes covered.  She struggled and he deepened the kiss.  

- So that’s what Jungkook’s kiss feels like. Cold, raw and powerful.

Before long, she lost consciousness.  

———-

When Jisoo opens her eyes again, she finds herself lying in her bed.  

The lights are on. Jungkook is sitting in a chair next to her bed.  His eyes are dark and bright, staring thoughtfully at her.  

————

The news of Chairman Kim’s attack has quickly reached the police, as well as Lisa.

She is on her way to Jisoo’s villa. Another police officer is with her. 

Once she steps out of the car, she realises there is a lot of people surrounding the villa.  Most of them are senior management staff from the company. Lisa is slightly surprised to see so many people there.  She hears someone call her name.

It’s the assistant from her previous division.  The young lady that commented Jungkook looked ‘kind of …vain.’

She looks at Lisa : “Why are you here with the police?” 

Lisa gives a vague answer : “I just happened to meet them here. Why are you here?”

“Do you not know?” says the young lady. “Chairman Kim fainted in the forest.  Luckily she was not injured.   Director Jeon carried her back to the villa.  All the staff at the villa saw it.”