Chapter 56

Many times, men and women have a different understanding for the same word. 

For example.  ‘Full body’ to Lisa means she will be wiping his face, neck, chest, back, arms and legs. And this is embarrassing enough.  

But for Jungkook…

Full body means EVERYWHERE, especially the part that is usually hidden beneath his underwear.

Lisa thinks to herself. Well, it is a reasonable request.  It has been quite warm in the past few days.  She suggests : “Let me put a chair in the shower box.  You can sit there.  I will hold and control the shower head and make sure no water touches the wound.  Ok?”

Jungkook smiles.  His eyes are gleaming with joy.

“Of course.  Good idea.”  He says in a low soft voice.

Something don’t feel right.  But man are usually excited by physical contact.  She thinks no more of it and walks to the bathroom.

————-

The bathroom lights has a nice warm glow. Lisa puts a bar stool in the middle of the shower box.  

Lisa helps Jungkook to sit down.  

She helps him to unbutton his shirt. He is sitting very still, just looking at her.  

She takes his shirt off.  Perhaps it’s her imagination?  The place seems to be filled with his unique masculine scent.  She looks up. Jungkook is still staring at her, smiling.

“What are you smiling about?”  She asks.

“I am enjoying my shower.”

Ok…. Lisa makes a mental note for herself. Do not speak to him during any form of physical contact.  Anything he says is bound to make her embarrassed.

But it’s not up to her to control whether Jungkook decides to speak or not.  After she takes off his trousers, and see his long and toned legs, she picks up the shower head with a redden face.  As she turns the water on, she hears him say : “What about my underwear?”

Lisa takes some time to think of a reply.  The water lands next to his feet.  Steam starts to fill the bathroom.

“It’s not necessary.” She says softly.

“Of course it is.” He looks at her and says faintly : “I wash myself everyday.”

Lisa’s face is burning with embarrassment.  

“I can teach you.” He continues to say in a leisurely manner.

Lisa feels like the thread veins inside her face is about to explode.   

“I don’t need you to teach me.” She starts to rinse his good arm.  “I will do what I need to do. If you don’t like it, you can do it yourself.”

“Ok.” Jungkook says reluctantly.

She takes the handmade soap from the corner and starts to gently rub it on his arms.  Then she hears him speaks again : “How are you intending to wash it off?  I don’t like the water temperature to be too high.”

Lisa : “You… just shut up!”

Eventually, she finishes cleaning his back, his arms and his legs.  She shoves him the shower head : “I will go out for a while. You can rinse the rest yourself.”

Jungkook looks in your eyes : “Sure, but you will need to help me to take off my underwear.” He smiles : “I can’t bend my back.” 

This is a very ‘valid’ reason.