Behind them, there are five bodyguards.  The Korean police can’t send any officers to accompany them to America for political reasons.  Therefore, Jisoo has organised bodyguards for them.  

They are almost at the building for criminal psychology. Jungkook turns to face Lisa.  He gives her a peck on the cheeks, then turns to tell Jimin : “Please look after her for me.”  

Jimin  is speechless : “You are only leaving for a few minutes!?”

Jungkook answers casually : “We made a promise.  I will stay by her side 24/7 when we are on an investigation.” 

Jimin : “Oh, that’s sickening for the rest of us.” Lisa face blushes.  She gives Jungkook a push : “Just go.” 

Jungkook takes another look at her, and give her a smile before walking off.  

Due to the sensitivity of the information, the professor t doesn’t want to reveal the information to anyone else other than Jungkook, to avoid getting into trouble.  So Lisa, Jimin and Lucas, together with their five bodyguards in their black suit, wait outside the entrance of the building.  Naturally, the sight attracts the attention of a lot of students.  But they just look at them curiously as they walk past.  No one comes up to bother them.  

After waiting for a while, they see a champagne coloured sports car, followed by a Hummer, approaching them. Jimin smiles and admire the nice cars.  Soon, the cars stop in the carpark that is approximately 50 metres from them. Jisoo gets out of the sports car wearing a white fur coat.  She is surrounded by a few body guards too.  She has come to take them for dinner.  

Jungkook and Lisa were too busy to meet up with Jisoo when she was in Hong Kong.  Lisa notices that she looks a little gaunt, despite the calm smile she has on her face.  She feels sad for her.  

Jisoo walks up to her and says : “Someone wants to speak with you.”

Lisa is stunned. Jisoo smiles and says to the two other men : “We’ll talk over there.”  Then she signals to Lisa to go into the car with her.  

Jimin laughs : “Hey hey, your brother emphasised  that I can’t let her out of my sight while he is away.  Where are you bringing her?” 

Jisoo glances at him: “Do you want to come along?”

Jimin  stands up.  He follows them to the car.

Lisa and Jisoo are inside the car. Jimin stands outside and looks around. Jisoo passes her a mobile phone.  The line is connected.  It’s Jungkook’s father. 

She says politely : “Hello, uncle.” 

The voice of an old man on the other side of the line: “Hello.  I hear that you are Jungkook’s assistant.”

Yes.” She answers.  She has overcome the initial shock.  She is not as nervous anymore.

He didn’t even call me.  I would not  have known he is back in town if Jisoo hadn’t told me.” He said: “Come home for dinner tonight.”  

Lisa smiles to herself : “Sure.  I will pass on your words to him.

  Like father like son…

——————

While Lisa is concentrating on the phone call with Jungkook’s father, Jisoo takes her handbag and gets out of the car.  She walks towards a white building, where the toilets are.  Two bodyguards follow her. Jimin  takes a glance at her, but he is not too concerned about her.  Firstly, she has body guards with her.  Secondly and more importantly, Jungkook has assigned the task of looking after his girlfriend to him.  He can only focus on one person at a time.