lxi. sweet child o' mine

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked, grabbing his wand. She nodded and kissed him softly on the lips. Soft and slow, then deeper and more passionate, similar to their relationship.

"Muffilato," he mumbled against her lips. Rory rolled her eyes and grabbed her own wand, repeating the same spell at the door just in case.

Fred's hand slid underneath the fabric of her shirt, brushing over the cotton fabric of her bra and explored her chest as he kissed her. She pulled him closer by the back of his neck, placing her other hand firmly in his red hair. Her legs were carelessly intertwined with his, it became unclear where one body stopped and the other began.

He carefully pulled her shirt over her head and she did the same to him. Their pants were the next to go, and they were removed rather quickly.

Fred's hands roamed to her now more exposed lower half, sending small waves or pleasure up her body. She softly moaned against his lips as his fingers met her skin, finding their way inside her body. Her fingernails dug into his freckled shoulders and her breath hitched as pleasure filled her.

Sex was not a necessity in Rory's life or in their relationship, but it had been so long since they had felt simultaneous pleasure and as many times as she attempted to replicate his touch herself while she was alone, nothing could compare to being with him.

He was so loving, so gentle. Always showering her with praise no matter what they were doing. He began to pepper kisses down her chest, leaving leaving a dark purple mark on her, to Rory, it meant infatuation. It was something she would see later and be reminded of the fact that she was his and he was hers. Not in a possessive sense, but in the fact that their souls belonged to each other.

He unhooked her bra, much smoother than their first time he had attempted it. He playfully snapped the waist of her underwear and she giggled breathlessly against his sore lips. With swift motions, they were both fully exposed, their clothing that once clad their bodies now piled messily across their wooden floor.

"I love you," he whispered, "is it alright if we go on?"

She nodded, "Of course, please... I love you too."

He muttered the spell and they continued.

He was appreciating every inch of her body. Rory watched as he carefully moved his hips against hers and left kisses all down her neck and her chest. It was like she was a Monet painting hanging in a gallery. Each detail made up a masterpiece, and he wanted to enjoy each second.

Each moment it lasted was full of pleasure, but most importantly it was full of love. Every kiss, every stroke, every moan was coated in the pure love they had for each other.

His movement inside her unraveled her, tore apart her seams. She was undone in front of him. Truly vulnerable, all for him.

He filled her with his love and her vision, which was once looking in his coffee brown eyes, became white as her entire body trembled from his touch. She let out a cry, fingernails harshly scratching down his back. Her heart rate quickened and she was breathless. He fell beside her, seeming to be out of breath himself.

Rory smiled, looking at him... and then she began to feel strange. She grabbed her wand and muttered, "Accio clothes," and began dressing herself. As she covered her sore body, she felt tears sting her eyes.

WILD ➞ Fred WeasleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara