He suddenly remembers something : “Lisa, where’s the conversation records with the criminals with death penalty.   You know, the ones from West End Prison?”

“I’ve emailed them to you.” Lisa answers.

“Ok.”  He stops asking.  Perhaps there’s the moment where work was temporarily out of his mind.  He looks down at his food.  Then he frowns and asks Lisa : “Where did you buy this?  It’s awful!” 

Lisa takes a look.  He’s finished half the box of rice before he complained.

Or perhaps she should say he finally discovered. 

He is such a picky eater. Surely the food from the canteen is not fine enough for him.  

Lisa smiles and tells him : “But you’ve been having this for days.  You were just too busy to realise.  It cannot be compared to restaurant standard, but it’s fresh and nutritious. Come on, just finish it.”

Jungkook finishes his lunch reluctantly.  

Lisa is on the internet.  She sees an advertisement for “Galaxy Battleship”.  She asks Jungkook casually : “There’s a new si-fi movie releasing tomorrow.  Are you interested?”

Jungkook has finished his lunch.  He walks to the sink to wash his hands and rinse his face.  Then he turns around to Lisa : “No.”

She is a little disappointed.  He walks over to her and leans on her desk : “I have arranged for something more interesting than watching a movie.”

Lisa sips the cup of tea in front of her : “What is that?”

Jungkook : “A trip to Cheng Provence Prison.  We will be interviewing a few interesting criminals there.” 

Lisa puts down her cup. She looks at the computer screen : “I won’t go.  Tomorrow is Saturday.  I need to rest.”  This type of investigation is not urgent.  It would not make any difference if they go next week.

Jungkook didn’t expect her to say no : “You are…. not happy?”

What can Lisa tell him? That she just wants to spend the weekend with him alone, watching a movie, having a date with him…?

She just ignores him and gets back to her work.

Jungkook stands by her desk for a while.  Then he walks back to his seat. 

Nobody says a word for the next few hours.

At first, Lisa is still a little crossed.  But after awhile she too, is so focused on her work that she soon forgets about the incident. Occasionally, she will glance at Jungkook, only to find him working quietly and attentively.

Around 5pm, a staff from the mailing room comes over to give Lisa an envelope : “Lisa, it’s addressed to you.”

Lisa thanks him and opens the envelope.  

It’s two tickets to “Galaxy Battleship” for tomorrow afternoon, in the couples box.  (Room with an extra large leather sofas designed for couples)

Lisa puts the ticket back into the envelope.  She walks towards the door.

Jungkook asks softly : “Where are you going?”

Lisa turns round to look at him : “I think these tickets belong to Sehun.”  Sehun asked if she would watch the movie with him earlier.  He might have filled in her details when he made the booking.